Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Day 23 of cycle. No tingling, no soreness during whole cycle but 1cm more?

Did I grow without feeling anything?
Absolutely no sensations during the whole cycle. NOTHING.
And now 1cm more??? Is this possible?
And there is no swelling. Only the outward growth. And it's not a measuring error. I've measured five times.
I always hear that there are growing sensations but I don't have any and grow???
I feel like there's something going on down there. Like a bit of PMS or something and a lot of water retention but NOTHING in my boobs.
Last cycle (on PM in the luteal phase) I had much swelling and couldn't touch my breasts, they were very, very sore. And now (on fenugreek, wild yams, msm, vit C, linseed): NOTHING.

I rarely feel pain and tingles? I wouldn't know cuz I can't recall my boobs ever feeling like they are tingling. But I have had growth. So you don't nessasrly need to feel anything. I think in the last 3-4 months I can count on one hand how many times I felt discomfort in my tatas and even then it only lasts for a few seconds. Noogling made my breast a lil tender the first few weeks I used it but not so much now.

Thank you, Cat. Good to know. How often do you use the Noogleberry? And how long?

(06-05-2012, 04:29 AM)Cat86 Wrote:  I rarely feel pain and tingles? I wouldn't know cuz I can't recall my boobs ever feeling like they are tingling. But I have had growth. So you don't nessasrly need to feel anything. I think in the last 3-4 months I can count on one hand how many times I felt discomfort in my tatas and even then it only lasts for a few seconds. Noogling made my breast a lil tender the first few weeks I used it but not so much now.

Normally once a day unless I have the day off then maybe twice. I can only do one boob at a time cuz I can't get both domes to stay on so I only pump 30-40 mins on each boob.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon