Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So I've been massaging with lavender oil for the past week....

Craaazy swells! And my growing pains have definitely intensified, more so than with anything else I've used for massage.
Just thought I'd let you ladies know.
If anyone has any relevant experiences, I'd love to hear about them!

I might give it a shot next time I need to buy oil.

I think maybe I'll add this to my "routine" Shy
Tell you how it goes! Big Grin

I've been thinking about buying Lavender oil! Thanks for the heads up. What brand do u use?

The brand I use is called Now Personal Care ('Now' being displayed most prominently in the logo). I paid $12 for 30ml. I'm sure it's less expensive in larger quantities, so I think I'm gonna get a big bottle to last me the year. I only use about 1/4 tsp tops for both breasts.
Keep me posted on your results guys, I'd like to know how it works for everyone else!

where do you buy the lavender oil? Is it possible to buy it in a regular store? Im curious about trying this product out.

(02-05-2012, 12:42 PM)amy29 Wrote:  where do you buy the lavender oil? Is it possible to buy it in a regular store? Im curious about trying this product out.
amy,
Try Walgreens Lavender Oil at Walgreens

Thank you so much janet. Im gonna give it a try soon, and I will keep everyone posted when I do.

wooow thanks for the good news,,, how many times you massage per day?
and you'r doing that all the month or 14 days??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon