Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

possible earlier cycle, help

Information 

Hi,
I got today what seems to be some spots, but no blood yet, i'm worried because my period always starts with these spots, i'm on day 16 and it has been my first time taking PM, 500 mg ainterol. I started with one capsule on day 1 until the end of my period, and then increased to 2 and stopped on day 12. Then i begun drinking fennel tea on day 11 and today i got these spots. My cycle is regular and it lasts 28 days. I hope it is a false alarm.

Also, because english is not my main language i got the word fenugreek confused with fennel, so i though i was taking fenugreek when it was actually fennel, does this have something to do at all? or do they have the same properties? i'm 21 by the way Tongue

Read my latest thread, please. Sounds somehow like we have a similar problem.

(29-04-2012, 01:48 AM)Planita Wrote:  Hi,
I got today what seems to be some spots, but no blood yet, i'm worried because my period always starts with these spots, i'm on day 16 and it has been my first time taking PM, 500 mg ainterol. I started with one capsule on day 1 until the end of my period, and then increased to 2 and stopped on day 12. Then i begun drinking fennel tea on day 11 and today i got these spots. My cycle is regular and it lasts 28 days. I hope it is a false alarm.

Also, because english is not my main language i got the word fenugreek confused with fennel, so i though i was taking fenugreek when it was actually fennel, does this have something to do at all? or do they have the same properties? i'm 21 by the way Tongue

Thanks portia, it seems i didn't have my period, i continued taking fennel and i hope everything keeps being normal. I got worried because of these spots, like the ones before my period comes, but at the moment it's ok.

Now i'm not sure if i should take PM again before my period comes. I read it should be taken after ovulation up to day 24, i wasn't sure if ovulation stopped on day 15 so i waited for day 16 but because of what happend i haven't taken it. I think i'm going to take it tonight thou.
If anybody has any advise don't doubt to tell me please Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon