Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE with PM and veganism. Any vegans here???

I'm a bit worried about the fact that the vegan diet consists mainly of veggies and fruits and many of them contain phytoestrogens which can counteract with PM.
What do you think about this?
Is it possible to grow breasts on a vegan diet?
Are there any vegans here who succeeded to grow breasts with PM?

I don't eat soy because I'm allergic to it, I don't eat grains because I can't eat gluten and I stopped eating pomegranates and linseed. I hope that's enough to make my vegan body "PM-friendly" Smile.

I can't change my diet and become an omnivore. Once a vegan, always a vegan.

um im not vegan but im vegetarian but dont drink milk using pm starting today
good luck with nbe x

I have friends who are vegan & teach people how to be vegans and they say that you can get all the protein you need from vegetables, you just need to know how to eat.

Complete protein is a chain of amino acids, so another alternative is taking amino acid supplements.

Here's some info from the internet:
"Protein is made of smaller components called amino acids, 12 of which are manufactured by the human body. Another 9, called essential amino acids, must be obtained from food.

A complete protein or whole protein is a protein that contains all of the essential amino acids."

"A complete protein is usually defined as* a single or combined protein source which has all eight of the essential amino acids. Meat, for example, is said to be a complete protein, and so are eggs, dairy products, soybeans and many nuts."

http://www.rawfoodexplained.com/proteins...teins.html

You can also take Amino Acids supplements that includes all 9 amino acids. I'm going to start taking it because even though I'm not vegan, my diet does contain a lot of fruit & veges and I don't always eat enough meat/eggs etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon