Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM , BBT charting and progesterone/estrogen deficiency???

Hello everyone!!!!I'm currently on PM and monitoring my basal body temperature. I'm on day 9 of my cycle and my breasts are a bit sore. This is how my chart looks like so far     and I've been trying to figure out if I have any type of deficiency, for now looks like it could be progesterone deficiency or progesterone and estrogen, comparing it to some charts I found here in the forum.
Could anyone help me with this? If I do have a progesterone deficiency should I use PC?
Here are the charts I compared to:

Do you chart immediately when you wake up? Same time every day?

That is quite the drop.. I definitely do not think that is ovulation. You can't tell if you have a progesterone deficiency until after ovulation. Estrogen tends to be the more cooling hormone while progesterone is the heating hormone. I don't think estrogen would cause such a sudden and severe drop however.

Would you say there was any room for error on this chart? Huh

Well yes I would say there is room for error Blush it's my first time charting, as you can see I didn't took it everyday, but the days I took it it was at the same hour. The drop is supposed to happen just before the ovulation right? And a rise of temperature means ovulation is here. I was just looking at those two charts and thought they were similar to mine because of the two days drop. I was comparing it to this estrogen deficiency chart:

So looking at the three I was thinking that mine is similar to the other two, but I'll have to wait untill my cycle ends to see the whole picture...
Sorry if I sound silly or something I'm a begginer hehe Blush

Don't worry, I too am a beginner! This is also my first month of BBT charting and well.. There's been a day or two where I have completely forgotten to take my temp the moment I woke up and remembered too late. Tongue

According to many sites about BBT, mistakes are bound to happen and finding the day we ovulate will be tricky. It will take us a few months to see a pattern so patience and consistency is key!

Happy mapping~

I'm thinking about buying one of those ovulation test....hmmm
So you are also on PM? Do you see any results yet? What brand are you using and are using anything else besides PM? hehe sorry too many questions Blush

It's cool~ I too have considered buying the ovulation tests since they'd be most accurate and easy, but those things are pricey and I hear they can really add up in money over time, buying new tests and all. X.x

Anyway, I am currently on Ainterol and started on the 18th which was after the final day of my period. I received the package that day so it couldn't be helped. I plan to start low doses on day 1 and then ramp up to regular doses after menses ends.

This is my first month but I am happy to report a rather large kind of fullness! I don't think my breasts have grown yet, but I am loving how big they feel thanks to this extra fullness! (FYI, I also use the noogleberry!)

However this morning's BBT recording indicated quite the significant drop in temperature (no egg white cervical mucus yet, but I'm not taking chances!) so I don't think I can take PM anymore for the rest of the cycle. Ovulation is coming!

Time to prepare for ovulation and the luteal phase. Tongue

I was thinking about buying the ovulation tests for when I begin using PM and found this site with cheap tests that have a lot of good reviews http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html

I can't vouch for them personally but will try it out once I switch routines Smile.

I just bought a test today from the pharmacy. Got it for like 4 $ and it's a box with 5 ovulation tests and a pregnancy test as a gift ( lol hope I won't be needing that xD). I did the first test today and it came out negative. I'm on day 13 of my cycle so ovulation should be close I think...
Also I found this on the early-pregnancy-test webpage you posted, and this chart was also on the ovulation tests box I guess it helps so you can know when to start testing...problem is I don't know the actual lenght of my cycle because I was on birth control before starting PM Huh darn...

STEP 1: WHEN TO START TESTING: Determine the length of the menstrual cycle. The length of the menstrual cycle is the number of days from the first day of menstrual bleeding to the day before bleeding begins on the next period.

Determine the usual length of the menstrual cycle over the last few months. Then, refer to the Ovulation Calendar Cycle Chart below to determine on which day of the menstrual cycle to begin testing. If your cycle is less than twenty-one days or greater than forty days, consult a physician.

Cycle Chart
Your Cycle Length
Day to Begin Testing

21 days Day 5
22 days Day 6
23 days Day 7
24 days Day 8
25 days Day 9
26 days Day 10
27 days Day 11
28 days Day 12
29 days Day 13