Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused. Need help. Is PM pills plus cream enough? Do I need something else?

I'm confused after reading through all the posts here. I take only PM cream and pills (1000mg a day) plus calcium and I'm not sure if it's enough. I read so much here about massages, adding progesterone cream, changing diet, adding maca or hyaluronic acid or vitamin C, fenugreek, wild yams, saw palmetto... avoiding coffee and dark chocolate... OMG... Please, I need a new thread with a summary of everything what is possible to help breasts grow or about the best possible way to do it. I would purchase and eat EVERYTHING to make my breasts bigger because my small breasts affect my whole life negatively... Sad . Especially my sexuality... Sad So... please... I need advice. I don't see any growth yet but I started only 24 days ago so I think it's too early to see anything.

I'm 115 lbs, I take the capsules without a break and I feel very good. No negative side effects.

Am as confused as you are, but I am wondering if you experienced any weight gain while taking PM. I am conducting a poll of all PM users, because I am just curious if this is just another breast enhancement scam that only makes you pack on extra weight.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11775

I'm wondering if those who are seeing an increase in cup size are actually putting on weight as well.

G

Some things to be aware of. It does not work for everyone. In both the japanese study and thailand study about 20% of women had no effect. But gains will typically be painfully slow if you are small to start with

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon