Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any new recipes for pm extract used topically?

When I first ordered pm, I got the caps and cream. The next time I ordered I got the extract and caps. I'm nearly out of cream and would like to use the extract topically but don't know what it should be mixed with or added to. So far I'm just assuming a good body lotion? Aloe maybe? Jojoba? I don't want to mix it with anything that would cancel out it effects. Also, I know it's strong so I'm not really sure what measurements to go by either. Has anybody here done any experimenting with extract and have a good mixture to share?Huh

10% w/w MCG in propelyne glycol. You can find MCG on Amazon and Propelyne Glycol at a Compounding Pharmacy (Google with your zip code). You will also need to buy a digital 0.01 g to 10.00 g scale from US Scales. Get a 10 ml graduated and stoppered bottle from the Compounding Pharmacy. The study says 10% to 70% but 10% is a saturated solution.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19552564#

DEB

i took PM pills and emptied them out in a container filled with AMLA oil ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TSCK1S/ref=sc_pgp__m_A10LZNXDPIZCNZ_2?ie=UTF8&m=A10LZNXDPIZCNZ&n=&s=&v=glance) it great for the hair, anywho, i wanted to see if the oil would absorb the powder, it did, and i also added about five caps of FG. the size of the container was about 10 fl. oz.

To open my pores before using this wacky concoction. i used a sports mentol rub, allowed it to "burn" then applied the amla/pm/fg oil. (i let the oil sit for a week at room temperature with the powders, stirring once a day, to allow the medicinal properties of the herbs to saturate into the oil) Stir before use daily.

seems to do something Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon