Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My personal program

Rainbow 

Hi to all, i am Silvia, a 33 years old transsexual woman in Spain and i would like to have a beauty and sexy breasts to feel me more happy with myself.
I had a good pair 5 years ago because i took hormones since i was 21 years old, but when i turned 27 years i had a breast reduction operation.
It was the worst decision of my life, i don't know why i did it but i regret since the first time i look in a mirror Sad
But i am positive and i want to change again, i hope a second oportunity in this life Smile
This is my program to change my chest:
Well, first i have to say that i have tried a lot of things to grow but perhaps i haven't had the enough patience. With the following regimen i'll persist a year or more:

MORNING
On an empty stomach: PM Pure-D 500mg (Ainterol)-->2
L-Arginine 500mg (Health Freedom Nutrition)-->1

With some food: Peony extract 300mg (H.F.N)-->1
SP 540mg (Swanson)--> 2

360 chi rotations with Rosehip seed Oil+Forskolin essential oil (Skinactives)
Previously i exfoliate the skin and i wait about 15 minutes to do the chi and give me the oils.

AFTERNOON
360 chi rotations with Cocoa Butter (Palmer's) and then 1 hour of NB with medium domes and with the Press and release technique that i have read from the Cheryl1989's posts.

EVENING
With some food: Peony extract 300mg (H.F.N)-->1
SP 540mg (Swanson)-->2

On an empty stomach: PM Pure-D 500mg (Ainterol)-->2
L-Arginine 500 mg (H.F.N)-->1

360 chi rotations with Bust Cream (Palmer's)+Forskolin essential oil (Skinactives).
I'll start this program today, but i have been really with PM month and a half, 30 days with NB and 1 month eating about 2-3 g of licorice root per day, buy my face was very pale and i have changed it by white peony.
The new things that i'll do are the chi rotations.
And this is all by now, i hope to notice some growth, at least in December Big Grin. Good luck for all.

An update, now since yesterday i have changed the cocoa butter by Swanson's wild yam cream to use with NB. After the NB's session i put some of cocoa butter to hidrate the skin.
And i have bought a heat pad by internet and i will use it soon, perhaps the next weak.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon