Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM: trying to choose between Ainterol vs Mirohealth from Anna Selene

Hi guys,
I'm ready to start trying PM and am quite excited. I am trying to decide between Ainterol and Mirohealth. I've read a lot of great reviews especially on this board about Ainterol and I know that it's farmed cultivar. But I have found another brand Mirohealth from Anna Selene that seems to be really great too.

However, I haven't seen people here talk about this product, so I'd like to ask for some feedback to see if anyone has tried it or heard good things about it.

This is what I've found about Mirohealth from Anna Selene:
They check every production cycle, it's organically grown with the right kind of soil, and the PM is harvested at the 4th year (the right time). All of this sounds really good to me so I'm very tempted, but I'm also tempted by Ainterol because so many people here have had good results from it. Ahhh decisions, decisions.

Here's their website for Anne Selene:
http://www.anne-selene.com/TestReports.cfm

i've been doing NBE for a while but before I only used herbal supplements (FG, SP, collagen, etc). I've had some success (1 inch) and would like to take things to the next level Big Grin. That's why I decided to finally go with PM! Just gotta find a good brand to go with--would appreciate any kind of input!!

Please don't feed the trolls.

(16-04-2012, 04:41 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Please don't feed the trolls.
Ok what does that mean?Dodgy

That this is a thinly disguised attempt to plug the Selene product.

It happens from time to timeBig Grin

on a related but different note, I suspect Carlaa is back using a different username.

At the risk of feeding the troll, I checked out the link...and was suprised to read this one line.

MiroHealth is treated by gamma radiation from cobalt-60 (also called cold pasteurisation)

I've heard of this being done, and I believe there's a friendly looking label put on products that were "cold pastreurized" in this manner.

I'd advise caution in consuming anything with this symbol on it, looks like a bizzaro recycling emblem.

Here's a link to the symbol on wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_pasteurization

No surprise they don't call it food irradiation anymore lol.. and I'm pretty sure only the US even labels foods that have been irradiated, so I'm not saying any other brand of PM is any better.

Ahhhhhh NO NO NO I don't care about selling the Anne Selene product at all!!!!

But the overwhelmingly suspicious response is alarming--I guess Anne Selene is a "no-go"?

If yes then I'm really happy to discover this!! Because I actually almost was gonna just buy their product and I would've wasted my time and money!

I did some research on PM like half a year ago and for some reason came across some good reviews for it (from Pansy-Mae's response it sounds like maybe there are people posting fake reviews to sell the product?? Maybe the awesome review I read then was also a fake review??) and the whole "farmed cultivar" things sounds really good too so I thought, "Yea I would totally want a PM that's farmed cultivar."

I put off buying it because life has been crazy busy and was literally going to just buy it a few days ago, but then I thought I should come back to this board and double check cuz I trust this board.

And then I realized that not a lot of people are talking about the Anne Selene product, and that's why I got a bit suspicious and decided to do more research and then found out that a lot of people here seem to have great results from Ainterol. So I thought I really want to find out more about Ainterol.

That's why I posted this question…. but WOOOW the responses from everyone makes me realize that maybe Anne Selene is really bad. If so then thanks a lot guys because I totally would've gone with it and wasted my time and money!!! Appreciate the input.

Isabelle,
Even though you thought I might be a troll, but I'm so happy you responded in my thread! Because from the threads I've read it sounds like you have immense experience & knowledge in PM, and I remember reading you speaking positively about Ainterol too. I actually wanted to just ask you questions but thought it might be weird because you don't know me at all haha and I don't really post much. Please don't think I'm a troll! What's the brand that you used/are using? I have been using Wonder UP plus some other herbal supplements but I'm running out of it and have had some results but the results have been slow so I want to buy a PM (I'm also noogling), but I have been having trouble deciding what's the best brand to buy or where to get it from. Would really really appreciate your input!!

Everyone,
Sorry that I alarmed you guys--I really am not a troll and couldn't be happier if I found out that Anne Selene doesn't work (so I can skip the disappointing effort of finding out on my own)! I'd really appreciate you kindly sharing your experience... would help me a lot. Thanks a lot everyone, would appreciate any input!

(16-04-2012, 04:41 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Please don't feed the trolls.

AHAHAHAHA!!

I gotta be honest though, I have never heard of this brand until this thread, so I can't offer any input on it.

Hope it works well for you, though! Perhaps you can be a fellow guinea pig for this brand.
I will be taking the ainterol brand in a few days so I'll offer input in about three months. ^^

We're all guinea pigs here! Big Grin

Sorry Sandra,

Your post just looked sooo familiar. And sorry again, I don't use PM and I don't use any branded NBE formulas.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon