Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does anyone know where you can buy PM in New York City?

I'm going to be starting a new life in NYC soon, and I want to start NBE. I'm not there yet so I can't look around, but I was wondering if anyone knows a place that you can get PM. I know you can get it many places online, but buying it locally would be best for me. Or if no one knows, what kind of place should I look for on something like Google Maps?

It would be very hard to find in shops because there aren't manufacturers. Your best shot would be to scour herb supplement shops but expect to pay double or triple for the same thing there.

Hi waeg123,

I just received my order from Ainterol - shipped from Thailand - and it only took 10-12 days from order date to delivery date. I am waiting until my first day of period to start cycling. They have US distributors, which they charge a premium shipping fee for, but it will cut the shipping time in half. While you wait, how about searching around the forum to come up with a cycling plan that you think will suit your body? I hope that helps.

Ainterol shipped my PM from New York instead of Thailand (even though I didn't order the slightly more expensive NY). If you order that, the time it takes to ship should be pretty quick. Or maybe you can go to their location, but I'm guessing the NY location is just a warehouse since they're based in another state.

(16-04-2012, 09:19 AM)b00ba Wrote:  Hi waeg123,

I just received my order from Ainterol - shipped from Thailand - and it only took 10-12 days from order date to delivery date. I am waiting until my first day of period to start cycling. They have US distributors, which they charge a premium shipping fee for, but it will cut the shipping time in half. While you wait, how about searching around the forum to come up with a cycling plan that you think will suit your body? I hope that helps.
(17-04-2012, 06:28 PM)Bawb Wrote:  Ainterol shipped my PM from New York instead of Thailand (even though I didn't order the slightly more expensive NY). If you order that, the time it takes to ship should be pretty quick.

I know I can get it online from there. That's why I asked. The reason is I'm only 17 (but 18 in a few months) and don't have a credit card, and I don't want my parents to know.

I think you can go to the department store and buy a temporary credit card. You give them cash (say $20 or $100 or any denomination you desire) and they will give you a card. You can probably google to see where you can find it in New York.

As for receiving the package, you can find a mailbox and pay them some money (like $7 annual fee and around $2 for each package you receive). Try googling "mailbox rental" or something like that. I live in Canada and have a mailbox in the States just across the border. They are very easy to use. You register, they give you an address, they send you an email notification when the package arrives, you go pick it up & pay.

Hope that solves your problem. Smile

(18-04-2012, 03:49 AM)Sandra Wrote:  . ............. I live in Canada and have a mailbox in the States just across the border. Hope that solves your problem. Smile

Are you smuggling squirrels again? Tongue

hahaha NO I smuggle herbal supplements!! (cuz the tax/mark-up here is crazy high!)

(18-04-2012, 02:25 AM)waeg123 Wrote:  I know I can get it online from there. That's why I asked. The reason is I'm only 17 (but 18 in a few months) and don't have a credit card, and I don't want my parents to know.
They take PayPal! If you have a bank account, you can have PayPal withdraw directly from it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon