Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM & Vitamin B?

vit b-6 (pyroxidine, I think?) is sometimes recommended for PMS as it increases progesterone and lowers blood estrogen levels. Estradiol lowers vitamin b6, so I guess it's just an inverse relationship between the two and you have to find a balance. I don't know how adversely your B complex would affect your NBE routine. I take a B complex and my growth has been coming along nicely. The only thing I've ever taken that stopped my growing dead and fucked me up for some time was maca. Dead in the water. I don't know if that's happened to anyone else.
I didn't know they were finding BPA in canned goods. That's terrifying and for me, depressing; eating Chef Boyardee beefaroni cold from the can is one of life's great pleasures.
My dad always says 'if you can't pick it, can't kill it, don't eat it". More and more I'm thinking he's right.Sad

your dad was/is a wise man.. that is exactly why i grow my own veggies..no pesticides... i have heard recently that pesticides get into fat cells and cause more fat to be created, furthermore, should you excercise and it gets back to the level where the pesticide was located, it can actually be released back into system and make you sick, or feel sick... something to ponder further...especially in the day and age of cancer's that we are all facing.. back to the root cause... back to the old sources... anyway, am veering off topic i think. then again i have been known to go on wild side-tangents.... ta' all

Squrrel, have you considered if your problem may be low blood sugar?

I'm, Hypoglycemic and every time my blood sugar drops to low I get tired like that.

funny you should say that lenneth, because diabetes runs on one side of my family very heavily, and when i was last checked, i was borderline hypoglycemic.. but it was not necessary for any treatment and/or medicine.. every once in a blue moon, i do get the "shakes" and feel better when i have had anything with simple sugars in it..

my mom was hyperglycemic.. the total opposite..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon