Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breaking the initial growth plateu

Diosgenin is what artificial progesterone is synthesized from, but it is not bio-identicaal to progesterone, nor does it mimic progesterone in the body...........or so they say; My first NBE experiemnt was wild yam cream, and while my results weren't staggering, they were tangible, a little more fullness, growing pains.
Progesterone is the most effective thing for resensitizing estrogen receptors. I think that discontinuing estrogens and going on a regimen of DHT blockers, phyto-progestins and maybe some milk thistle would be the best thing for resensitization.
I remember when I went on progesterone only b/c for a while from mixed pill, I switched back to a mixed pill and my breasts EXPLODED, it was fucking awesome!

I used to do figure bodybuilding, and when you a hit a plateau, the most important thing to do was vary your routine. It didn't even matter what you did really, as long as it was a shock you your system and would jolt you out of endocrinal inertia. Shock your body, and then you could resume your routines and start gaining muscle again. The only real constant was you had to maintain an anabolic atmosphere in the body. It's probably the same thing with the NBE (just the opposite hormones, haha), you just have to make sure you maintain that low testosterone booby-encouraging atmosphere and you can avoid losing gains during the resensitization process.
Don't give up hope!

I will swear by the liquid concentrated wild yam, i used that an fenugreek ( 3000 mg/day) .. definately did something other than make my 'oobies' sore...due to the ability of the skin to absorb things and process them through the blood stream ( take transdermal estrogen patches, nicotine patches for instance). i applied the liquid wild yam to my breast area.

If i am not mistaken, it is the actual wild yam istelf as a foodstuff that the body cannot manipulate into progesterone... but teh liquid taken transdermally as well as internally with water... i give it a thumbs up. ( just make sure to do it off cycle of PM for maximum effect.). then again everyone's bodies are different, what may work for some may not be ideal for others..

Why i like transdermal therapy : it circumnavigates the liver...helping to reduce liver toxicity. I had read in an herbal book i used to have years ago that if you put lavender oil on your wrist, fifteen minutes later you breath will smell like lavender...Imagine, with all the lotions and chemicals we wash ourselves with...how much of that is absorbed by the skin? How much of it is carcinogenic in nature?

Yes, i am kinda a naturalist.. but i dont stink! Tongue

Maca smells horrible. Why do all the supps for breasts smell horrible.

I take supps for my own goals but they are all bland and easily mixable. Poor women.

Do you all think the plateau has to do with a decrease in HGH or a growing tolerance of the extra estrogen?

Maybe, but I think it has more to do with an overload of hormones (estrogen and/or progesterone) which our bodies can't process and puts us into "stall mode." I think a good break could be good for all of us experiencing a plateua, unfortunately Dodgy. Enough time to cleanse and rid our bodies of all that extra stuff and it is all just built up, needing to be rid of. Maybe our bodies have reached the point of negative feedback (as described by Wahaika). I don't know, but that just seems to make the most sense to me.

Yep I think it is a case of stalling. My plan now is to 14 days of PM then 14 days to get things back in check and refresh.

On chiyo's first stall she used Wild Yam and chasteberry. It looks like some of the ingredients in the b-up drop are good refreshing the balance.

Well this month I changed the routine. Adding a little calcium via 1/3 of a chewable. Reduced the PM intake to 700mg a day and massaged with pm cream every second day. Added a little macca 1-2 grams a day.

Yet in the end the girth remained the same at 91cm. It seemed there was more fullness but no outward growth.

Back the drawing board.

700 is still quite a lot! The way I see it, continuing to supplement your body with PM will still allow it to have a level of tolerance. I think when you want to break a plateau, you should stop PM completely. You could supplement it with something else, but 700mg is still quite enough for breast growth! If you're at a plateau, reducing the dosage to 700mg isn't going to break it, even if your body is used to higher dosages.

I want to find a good progesterone sup. As it has been linked to increasing estrogen sensitivity.

Looking to make a program that works on increasing the lobule size whilst cycling off PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon