Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breaking the initial growth plateu

Damn that is a lot of reading but I like his approach.

Interesting thing about goat's rue being a re sensitizer.

But in his theory more is worse. This aligns with what chiyo said too.
Hmm

What I want to know now is if progesterone is good or bad. Because he talks about blocking it and others have said you need to raise it to balance it with the estrogen.

WY stands for wild yam. What Wahaika wrote was very comprehensive, alot of reading but worth it.

I'm not that familiar with how all the herbs and things work to produce growth and it all sounds pretty much confusing to me. I might just print it out and read it a few more times.

Ok so adding more PM is not going to work. I'm really kind of lost now, what do I need to do to start getting growth?? Huh

Another thing is, how would you know if one herb was blocking the other like Wahaika said causing growth to stall?? Maybe this is whats happening??

He explained it was all about hitting a sweet spot in terms of dosages. Too little and no growth and too much, no growth.

So basically, cycling enables one to avoid stalling, or at least have less risks of stalling?

No, 14 on 14 off still stalls.

Which is strange because I figured on the 14 off it would drop the levels back enough. I am sure PM doesn't have a long half life.

I think there are two ideas to it. Getting the right balance and re sensitizing the receptors.

For re sensitizing, would PC work?

I am not sure, he stated it cleared the receptors but don't know if it helps with sensitivity. If you constantly give it a lot of something becomes desensitized to it. Like people who need drink a lot of coffee become desensitized to caffeine.

He mentioned Goat's Rue may help that. If true, it could be essential. However other people have been fine without it. But I figured 2 weeks off would do for letting them recover.

I am surprised herbal companies haven't bothered to do any research.

PC cream may help for balance though.

I wonder if it like going to the gym where you always need to mix it up. Keep the body guessing.

I have initially wild yam * high* in phyto-progesterone...Progesterone is necessary to increase breast growth.. I used a liquid form taken both internally(orally) and applied directly to the breast area externally. also taken in conjunction with 3000 mg/day of Fenugreek pills ( Walgreens has them.) the wild yam tincture i bout was concentrated. I have taken this with the abscene of any type of estrogen boost..

The role of progesterones in teh endocrinal system in breast growth is to promote the growth of the aveoli and lactiferous ducts within the breast ( themommy milk glands) this will give the boobs a 'boost and lift' effect . You may notice with increased use slight lactation and/or soreness, nipple/areola growth or darkening of nipples/areolas. but the key is the progesterone has to be higher than the estrogen.

so in the "cooldown phase " of pm cycling , introduce WY(wild Yam) or even Vitex ( chaste berries) or apply Tea Tree oil ( toxic if taken internally) these are some of the known natural progesterone inducing herbs.

Breast of luck!

sorry for bad grammar .. just woke up Tongue ...

To my understanding though, wild yam has a pre-cursor to progest named disogen or something. However your body has no way pathway for the conversion. Something along those lines (can't remember exactly).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon