Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

OTHER effects of PM

Wish i got the gift of singing like you all did!!! What i have noticed is my nails and hair growing faster and my nails are much stronger. I have always had pretty clear skin so not sure about that part. I did see a review once where a women claimed it turned her grey hair back to brown lol maybe if i keep taking this for the next 30 or 40 years i will be able to test that for myself Smile

PM is growing my booty, and I welcome this unexpected side effect. It also seems to regulate my emotions, I've been very calm on it, albeit a little tired, I seem to need more sleep.

I sing, and it's funny you guys are bringing that up; I contracted pneumonia over Christmas and lost my singing voice for some time, and simply have not been able to hit the high notes the way I used to (I'm a soprano) ot was making me really miserable. I'm only a month into my pm, and last night, for the first time this year I actually sang with a shadow of my former ability, it made me so happy I cried. I thought I was just finally recovering, but I wonder if the pm was a factor? hmmm
miracle herb!

I was taking PM for four months, 500mg caps, morning and night. Along with pm cream, morning and night. Of course, at times I had missed doses and didn't follow up properly. But now I'm taking a month off pm due to terrible migraines which I've found answers for on this forum. What I'm realizing now is there were MANY things helped by this herb, that I had not noticed until I stopped taking it.
I had seborrheic dermititis for years, always had to use special shampoo that smelled like medicine. It had slowly disappeared. Also, my hair used to come out by the handfuls in the shower. This also stopped. And funny someone should mention gray hair. I had started getting grays on the front, bangs and sides, and was coloring every four weeks. While on pm, I colored my hair a total of two times, it should've been at least four times. So maybe there's something to that claim, lol, I hope so!
In recent years I also had problems with palpitations, which had gotten so bad that I would lie in bed at night, short of breath. My DR. couldn't give me an exact reason for these, he said it could be stress, and tried to prescribe a beta-blocker, which I refused. The palpitations had all but stopped.
My skin used to be so dry I had "scales" on my legs, even if I used body oil. This was much better. And at any given time of my cycle, I always had at least one nasty pimple, somewhere on my face. My face was totally clear on pm.
These are just a few worth mentioning. I can't wait to get back on the stuff. Of course I can't say that pm "cured" all these things, but while I took it, I wasn't bothered by any of these. Now that I'm off it, it's all coming back. Lol, no wonder I was so stressed out!

WAIT! Forgot about this one til I got dressed, lol. I'll be 43 next month, and I have always had to wear junior's sized pants because I never did fill out misses sizes. To fit my waist, the butt was always too big. Translated, my butt was flat! Today, however, I'm wearing MISSES size 4 jeans that fit! All the women in my family have "apple" figure, round waist with flat butt and skinny legs. And of course, they all have type 2 diabetes. Like I said, don't know if pm did this or maybe I'm just filling out with age, but it's nice.

Hey guys! I have been taking PM capsules 2Xper day for past 3months as well as the spray, i have noticed a slight increase in my breast size from AB to full B, however i have had such bad side effects such as bad acne, abdominal weight gain, decrease libido, hair loss as well as irregular menstrual periods where i would miss an entire month of periods. Has anyone else experienced similar effects?
I stopped taking the meds and went to the Dr. and she found imbalanced levels of estrogen and progesterone hormones for which i will have to take birth control.
I am still using the spray, does anyone know if the effect is localized or can it diffuse to other parts of the body to cause side effects?

(26-04-2012, 11:50 PM)zmehree11 Wrote:  Hey guys! I have been taking PM capsules 2Xper day for past 3months as well as the spray, i have noticed a slight increase in my breast size from AB to full B, however i have had such bad side effects such as bad acne, abdominal weight gain, decrease libido, hair loss as well as irregular menstrual periods where i would miss an entire month of periods. Has anyone else experienced similar effects?
I stopped taking the meds and went to the Dr. and she found imbalanced levels of estrogen and progesterone hormones for which i will have to take birth control.
I am still using the spray, does anyone know if the effect is localized or can it diffuse to other parts of the body to cause side effects?

Hi.. I took PM also and at first it worked nice ...but the longer on it the worse I got.. The last time I was on it for a long time I thought I was prego.. I also broke out more, but at first it help my skin and hair..last month I tried it again for like 4 days and I couldnt handle it.. it also gave me even more PMS..heavier periods, and much more pain, wicked headaches.. now I am taking maca, FG, and WY..so much better...the only problem I have is not much energy..but not sure if it is my eating habits.. I was taking SP last week before the FG and WY but it gave me a bigger belly and cellulite, since stopping the SP and adding FG and WY..tummy is smaller and cellulite better..I have read some with good results of PM and some like us starts out good then gets really bad.. go to Isabelle's thread and ask her your same question, she has a good memory of others experience as with mine too, she maybe able to show you a link of us discussing how it made me feel..she never took PM but can tell you more about it and how it worked for others and may be able to give you a reason why..if I could remember that it was estrogen dom..Oh not sure if age matters but I am 48, want to add when I stopped all herbs and about 2-3 weeks ago I started maca slowly upping it and when my period came I had the smallest amount of pain for the first time, medium bleeding and no clotting..in short a very pleasant period..haha not that they are pleasantRolleyes but you know what I mean..probably what is suppose to be a normal period..

I've been taking PM for 3 months at 1000mg/day and also rubbing in PM cream and have noticed nothing at all! Typical!
Liz

Is anyone experiencing weight gain on PM?

I have experienced weight gain every time I bough breast enlargement pills, so I am taking a poll in this forum to see how many users had gained weight as well.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11775

I'm wondering if those who are seeing an increase in cup size are actually putting on weight as well.

G

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon