Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Lip increase by Massaging [archive thread]

Massaging your lips
October 16 2009 at 6:20 AM ellet (Login ellet)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does anyone know if massaging your lips will make it grow? i think i will start trying that.

also, has anyone had a significance in hair growth, strength from taking all these supplements?

if not, is there a certain herb i should take for my hair, probably when i'm done with nbe, since I don't want it to interfere.

Author Reply
laisegirl
(Login laisegirl) Re: Massaging your lips October 16 2009, 2:39 PM

I take a prenatal vit, biotin and and herb called Fo-ti and my hair is growing alot faster than it used to. My hair has always grown VERY slow(except when i was pregnant, which was MANY yrs ago) and since i began taking these together is has improved. you can get the Fo-ti at swansonsvitimins.com. They are inexpensive, $2.99 for 500mg 100caps. It suggest to takes 2 caps 2-3 times per day so i would get atleast 2 bottles. I would purchase the biotin there also since it it less expensive than in a store. If you live in the US, you can go to Target and get their prenatal vit, my daughter's OB/GYN suggested those when she got pregnant. this is what i take. They contain the same stuff as in the more expensive brands. Walmart brand too.

Remember, give them time to get in your system and start working before thinking "oh this crap ain't working".

Hope this helps!
laisegirl

Holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Massaging your lips October 16 2009, 11:04 PM

for bigger lips...
* drink more water
* exfoliate your lips with a tooth brush after brushing your teeth gently day and night.
* also look up lip and cheek exercises if done daily and correctly can make your lips fuller.. ive done them also some girls have recently started taking.
* Hyaluronic acid capsules or HA some girls have been taking them and have had some good results about 90mg a day i think depending on what the dose of the cap is.

Quick fix make up : nude color lip liner close to the mouth.

Quick fix: add cinnamon to vasline and rub on lips leave on for about a minute then rub off.

cj
(no login) Re: Massaging your lips October 17 2009, 3:38 PM

Hi Holly,

Which exercises have worked for you? Do you have a link to them?

Holly
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Massaging your lips October 17 2009, 7:39 PM

http://www.mookychick.co.uk/body/facercise.php

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:e4MNhwEDE5EJ:www.shapeyourface.com/forum/messages/2/16.html%3F1173382892+lip+exercises+made+my+lips+fuller&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache:kfcmm6XK0SQJ:www.lisashea.com/lisabase/skincare/smile/monthtest.html+lip+exercises+made+my+lips+bigger&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

try them all Smile

i have tried the top one quite alot and the other 2 i've done a few times and have scene a difference but, like i said you have to keep doing them other wise the effects will go away just like breast massage. i mean they only take up like 2 mins of your time morning or night and you can do the lip exc anywhere anytime any place.

cj
(no login) Re: Massaging your lips October 18 2009, 11:31 AM

Thanks Holly. I'll give them a try.

Holly
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Massaging your lips October 18 2009, 9:01 PM

You're welcome. Smile

Sonia
(Login bbluechick) Lip Plumper October 23 2009, 5:54 AM

Hi Ellet,

I don't know anything about massaging the lips for growth but I did find a product that worked for me to achieve fuller lips. I don't know if you are considering a lip plumper to make your lips grow but I wanted to share what I have been using on my lips. I don't have razor thin lips but they aren't on the fuller side either. After doing some research online and looking up product reviews on Makeupalley.com I found two products that seemed promising...LipFusion Lip Plumper which cost around $50 at Sephora and Stung Lip Plumper for $10 on ebay. I am sure that there are many other lip plumper out there that are really good also but I decided to pick from these two because they had good reviews and also because some users have reported permanent results. I decided to try the Stung Lip Plumper first since it was cheaper. So far I am quiet satisfied with my purchase. Some girls on Makeupalley have reported to have permanently fuller lips after using this product for a few months. I have been using it for less then two months now and no it does not give me huge pouty lips like Angelina Jolie but it does give me slightly fuller lips which I find is better then nothing. I do want to warn you that some girls cannot tolerate the stinging of this product so please be aware. I personal felt that the sting and burning was tolerable for me but its not for everyone. I hope this info helps!

sandy
(Login sandy111)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Massaging your lips October 23 2009, 8:50 AM

I tried the stung lip plummer thing and it didn't work for me.It was also from ebay.I had no change at all in my lips.

CottenCandy
(Login PixiePapillon) Re: Massaging your lips November 9 2009, 7:53 AM

Faceworks: lip builder - say goodbye to collagen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc-Vnf2FmwU

Do this for 2 weeks and it's supposed to give you fuller lips...

CottenCandy
(Login PixiePapillon) Re: Massaging your lips November 9 2009, 8:23 AM

You can also try this.

Luscious Lips - Lip Pump

http://www.vortexhealth.com/lusciouslips.html

Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon