Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do you decide what dosage of PC to take and when?

I'm planning to use a bioidentical estradiol cream instead of PM. I might take a low dose PM pill, like Natures Answer Estro Balance during part of the rest of the month, but I'm not sure. For that matter, I might even end up using the Estro Balance instead of the estradiol cream. I really haven't decided yet. I have no idea what I'm doing Tongue

How do I decide how much PC to use (by exact dose in mg) and which days to take it, using hormone charting, saliva test, or whatever other methods you recommend? I know PC gets stored in fat tissue very easily, and this makes it difficult to figure out just how high your progesterone "load" really is. Ginnie used PC in her PM program, and based on hormone tests, she decided she needed to use PC only once every 2 or 3 months. I'm not sure how many days she took it, when she was actually using it. Was it a few days, a week, or what? How do I figure out what's right for me?

If you have any tips on hormone testing, charting, and cycling in general, please help me out. I'm totally lost. Also, I really need to brush up on some of the medical jargon that goes with this particular method, so if you think it might help if you explained some of your terms, that would be great. In other words, I have no idea what I'm doing and I need to learn the basics fast! Feel free to explain it like I'm totally stupid, because when it comes to this stuff, I might as well be.

I have a very stupid question to ask. I tried running a search on "Ginnie", and apparently there is no such person. Does anyone know who I was actually thinking of? Blush

I found her! It was "Ginie", with one N, not "Ginnie". Sorry. I'm gonna reread her thread, and try to get what I can out of it, but I definitely need help understanding it.

Let us know your conclution. I am also using PM and PC together. Just started using the PC cream last Friday and I apply it 2 a day for now. I didn't feel any estrogen dominance symptoms from using the PM so I am also figuring out how often I am going to use the PC. Maybe 2 a day every month is too much but I did use the cream that way before starting the PM and I am so afraid to get estrogen dominace symptoms from the PM. I just listen very carefully to my body and usally just go by symptoms.

In case anyone cares, I just added a synopsis of Ginie's program to my own program. It took forever, and turned into a whole essay, so I figure someone might as well benefit from it. Here it is: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10869&pid=47087#pid47087

BTW, If anyone thinks they know how she used BBT to come up with her unusual dosing schedule, please enlighten me, cuz I'm having trouble figuring it out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon