Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which PM brand to buy???

I have tired different herbs in the past and wasted a lot of my effort and money. Dodgy Finally after no result i gave up.. Now, I'm deciding to try again but with PM.. Can anyone please tell me who have had results (maybe at least one cup size Smile or w/e it was) what PM and regime they used? There is so much information out there, but a girl can get confused.

ALso can you take it with other herbs, because i heard otherwise.

Which has the best potency in your opinion?

I'm very broke !! and i can't afford to try every PM out there (especially since it's on the expensive side). Pls Help !! Your experiences will be very appreciated.

Just realized i posted this in the wrong thread... it's still a herb so w/e lol

I have been using PM from http://www.pueraria-mirifica.co.uk/

It has worked fine for me. Smile I can't say much about gaining cup sizes since I used to use it on and off...DEF not consistently enough! (It was really a waste of both my time and money)

However I did always notice changes. And this time around I'm using it properly and yes, I really do notice great changes(but I've only been using it for a few weeks now)! And they're definately not the kind of "I THINK (aka. hope) this is growth!" but it really is. It's undeniable. I noticed a change in fullness in just 2 days. Smile

The PM on that site is on the cheaper side yet it's potent, since it's 500mg per pill. I don't have any evidence of it's quality other than that it works for me!

I take it with fenugreek, but most people take PM with goats rue. I'm not 100% sure about the reasons why but I guess it just works lol. Anyhow I hear that you need to be sure not to get Estrogen Dominance on PM...

Well the too much estrogen won't be a problem, as I'm testosterone dominant =/

2 Days??! Thats such a fast result! Hopefully you can gain at least half a cup size in a month Wink

The PM from http://www.pueraria-mirifica.co.uk/ may be a great product, but it seems pricey at 40 pounds sterling for 60 capsules of 500 mg each. Google says that that is about $63 USD. A very popular product that many on this site use is Ainterol. You can get it directly from them (I think they have one vendor who ships from within the USA), or you can get it on eBay and have the eBay Protection Plan. Price is about $15 for 100 capsules of 500mg. or 15 cents per pill as opposed to the earlier mentioned site which is about $1.00 per pill. In my wanderings around the web, I seem to have detected a trend where products bought in Europe are more expensive than the same product bought in the USA, even if from different offices of the same company. No idea why this might happen, but it does seem to happen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon