Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

pretty excited

Lightbulb 

I just received notice that a package is waiting for me, which means its my pm!! I am new to this board and just stumbled upon pm by accident on a different web page. I am 26 with two kids and only a very small b cup. I am hoping with pm and massage I will get some growth. I am hoping with spring around the corner I will respond well Smile I am on BC but plan to cycle with hopes it will work better with breaks. Any pointers any one has for a newbie?
Thanks for your time!

(12-03-2012, 12:28 AM)whispers Wrote:  I just received notice that a package is waiting for me, which means its my pm!! I am new to this board and just stumbled upon pm by accident on a different web page. I am 26 with two kids and only a very small b cup. I am hoping with pm and massage I will get some growth. I am hoping with spring around the corner I will respond well Smile I am on BC but plan to cycle with hopes it will work better with breaks. Any pointers any one has for a newbie?
Thanks for your time!

The reason to cycle is to mimic your own cycle. Your body makes more estrogen from the time you have your period till you ovulate, after ovulation your body makes more progesterone. If you're on oral birth control, you don't really have a cycle, so cycling may actually mess with the effectiveness of the pill you're taking. Read this board some more, and see what other people are doing, but be careful and use a back up method.

I am on ortho evra, which is the patch. I am wondering if it will have any effect since its a constant supply through the skin. I couldn't find any info online about it, just about pm with the shot or pill. I keep seeing mixed reviews about pm and birth control but have yet to come across when were someone became pregnant on it and pm. so who knows? If i get pregnant I get pregnant lol If I do I will let you all know Smile
whispers

ok so I am three days in and man do my boobs hurt! I am not sure if its the massage or the pm????? My hubby felt them and said they feel fuller Smile

Hi Whispers!

Just wanted to say congrats on the pain Tongue and the fullness!!
Good luck!

Whispers best of luck!!! Keep us posted on your progress. Where did you get your PM from? There are so many sites its hard to tell where to get it from.

(12-03-2012, 12:34 AM)Malina Wrote:  The reason to cycle is to mimic your own cycle. Your body makes more estrogen from the time you have your period till you ovulate, after ovulation your body makes more progesterone. If you're on oral birth control, you don't really have a cycle, so cycling may actually mess with the effectiveness of the pill you're taking. Read this board some more, and see what other people are doing, but be careful and use a back up method.

Hmm this is pretty interesting. Thanks Malina Smile

I got ainterol from ebay because it was the cheapest brand i had seen other women talk about on this site. Ebay had a lot of other brands some where even cheaper but i just hadnt heard of them before. Let me know which one u try!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon