Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How Permanent?

Ok, so I've been tinkering with my program here and there. I arrived to this forum because I just started using Brava and I wanted to talk to other people who've been through this before. However, I discovered a wealth of information here. Brava is working, but very slowly, and I worry that after all the troubles the results will not be all that impressive. I learned about PM and decided to go that route.

Today was my first day taking PM, which also happens to be in the 12th week of using Brava and 2 days after I stopped taking swelling reducing steroids for a different issue. I kept my swollen breasts a very large portion of the day. More so than I think I ever did before. Not sure if it's PM or serendipity. I did have a slightly jittery, excited feeling all day and my pee did turn a brighter shade of neon yellow... so my body definitely noticed. Oh, yeah, I'm also taking fenugreek and fennel. I plan on cycling and using PC for the second part of my cycle (if anyone cares).

So anyways, on the way from work I daydreamed about having a 34C or 32D, whatever you want to call it. But I came to thinking, can the change actually be permanent? Will I have to maintain this herb (assuming this works) for the rest of my life to keep the boobs? In my perfect little world I take the herbs for 6 months grow my perfect boobs and never a think about it again. Does that actually happen? Do you have to take the herbs forever to maintain? The reason I ask, I know with birth control, once i stopped taking the pill my boobs shrank. I"m not sure how much exactly, since I've been on it for so long, I always thought that boobs were mine to keep, but apparently not. (Just to clarify they shrank about half a cup, which is a huge deal when you're barely B) Does PM (or any other herbs) work the same way?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon