Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hungry all the time??

I started to have appetite 24 hours a day when I started taking PM Smile I really can eat all day long and this is not normal for me. I'm underweight and before I started taking PM I was suffering from a lack of appetite because of my stressful life. It definitely increases appetite!

(21-04-2012, 03:19 PM)Portia74 Wrote:  I started to have appetite 24 hours a day when I started taking PM Smile I really can eat all day long and this is not normal for me. I'm underweight and before I started taking PM I was suffering from a lack of appetite because of my stressful life. It definitely increases appetite!

Aaaaagggghhhhh (says Ozarks as she runs for the hills, arms flailing wildly)!!!!

Ok, seriously. THANKS for the feedback. Now I know what I may be up against. HOPEFULLY it will have an adaptogenic effect and For Me won't affect my appetite, but for you (especially because you needed it) it did.

One can hope right? ;-)

I have the opposite effect on PM for whatever reason. It seems to make me completely lose my appetite and sometimes gives me nausea. I started taking my morning pill after breakfast instead of before/with because I was afraid I would not be able to eat enough food through the day.

When I was on BO I felt hungry all the time though.

(21-04-2012, 07:11 PM)kelp Wrote:  I have the opposite effect on PM for whatever reason. It seems to make me completely lose my appetite and sometimes gives me nausea. I started taking my morning pill after breakfast instead of before/with because I was afraid I would not be able to eat enough food through the day.

When I was on BO I felt hungry all the time though.

Ah HA! Confirming my theory that if it is an estrogen adaptogen (modulator) that it will have different effects on different people. I will be taking it to: stop horribly thinning hair, help with a stubborn patch of psoriasis, end itchy skin, and help with horrible PMS symptoms. If I get bigger breasts - I won't complain (since I'm SMALL :-) HOPEFULLY, it won't affect my appetite. THANKS Kelp for your input!!!

I too have experienced weight gain every time I bough breast enlargement pills, so I am taking a poll in this forum to see how many users had gained weight as well.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11775

I'm wondering if those who are seeing an increase in cup size are actually putting on weight as well.

G

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon