Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hungry all the time??

Im on ainterol pm capsules at 1000mg. does any body else get hungry more often and gain weight easier on it?? i hope its not estrogen dominance because im growing very easily and quickly on my current dosage.
Im also taking 4000mg of msm and im wondering if that can be the culprit?

cant say which it is, however i am doing 3000 mg/day of PM and 3000 mg/day msm ( amongst other herbal stuff) and i too feel ravenous.. i am just not giving into it because i dont want to blow up like a baloon...

so it must be one of the two being the culprits... i will say this though, the effects of combined pm and msm.. are good.. especially with the hair and nails..nails are stronger hair has more body to it....( mostly from the msm.. and from what i had read about PM and hair, it tends to bring back the natural color and darken it as well.) .. anywho. i ramble on..

yes, i too suffer from the PM/MSM munchies... Big Grin

That is a great dosage for a ladyboy. If you are a woman you do not have the sense that God gave you!!

Hmm i think it might be the MSM. I ran out of it more than a month ago but still taking the PM. I was recently able to lose weight because I didn't have a ravenous appetite anymore!

(14-04-2012, 03:47 PM)reginaab5000 Wrote:  That is a great dosage for a ladyboy. If you are a woman you do not have the sense that God gave you!!

"common sense is the least common of all senses." ~Benjamin Franklin

(14-04-2012, 03:47 PM)reginaab5000 Wrote:  That is a great dosage for a ladyboy. If you are a woman you do not have the sense that God gave you!!

What is the dose for a woman?

I think 700-1000 is pretty standard for women. I try to take about 700. Is 3000 normal for biological males? Seems like alot!

(20-04-2012, 07:53 AM)Quest4boobs Wrote:  I think 700-1000 is pretty standard for women. I try to take about 700. Is 3000 normal for biological males? Seems like alot!

Thanks for the reply Quest :-)

I am new to all of this and was especially interested in the proper amount to take (having a hard time finding that info. on this board).

I am also ESPECIALLY interested in the "hunger" question. I've recently lost "those last 5 lbs." and don't want to do anything to mess that up.

Do you think that if I took 1,000 mg that I would experience "excessive hunger"? In my personal experience, it is in the luteal phase of my period (when I suspect that my progesterone is normal, but my estrogen is too low - so there is an unusual gap between the two) that I am ravenous. SO, I am hopeful that the estriol (well, almost estriol) in PM will help, rather than exacerbate this situation.

Eager to hear everyone's thoughts / input...

I'm hungry all the time. I can eat and eat and eat and eat Smile But I'm an underweight stick so for me it's a good thing. Smile

(21-04-2012, 10:33 AM)Portia74 Wrote:  I'm hungry all the time. I can eat and eat and eat and eat Smile But I'm an underweight stick so for me it's a good thing. Smile

So you are saying that you DID experience and increased hunger that you associate with the PM - or that you simply are always hungry? I'm interested in how the PM will affect my appetite.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon