Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is my Pm program hormonally ok?

Hi All,

Firstly thank you all for your contribution to this site.It's wonderful we can all help e/other out and get such great tips and knowledge here.

My knowledge of getting the hormones is not great and could do with some advise.

So my quest for breasts..... I did breast actives (all water retention n weight gain) brava'd before and got good results but once I stopped using they disappeared..... I'm hoping this will work-amazed at Japanese girls results and would be so happy with D's. I was pregnant last year only for 8 weeks and my breasts were a 32C.
Now at small B.I have learned that I have polcystic ovaries. PCOS-which I believe in androgen dominant for the most part-I think it is with me-kinda hairy. (I am going to get some home hormone tests to know for sure-any recommendations on which ones?)
But I'm concerned that what I'm taking could be bad for me and not as effective. I'm not great with this hormone balancing-can someone please give me some advise on my program-whether it's safe or should I be changing something so that I'm not doing damage. I Have felt some firmness in my breasts and noticed a little something-only doing this routine for 3 weeks now. But my period is late so may have to stop taking everything until I get that and then start from fresh.

So here's my program:
PM 1,000-1500MG PER DAY BUT NOT ON CYCLE. Everything else I'm planning on taking all month
BS-1-2 per day.
Wild Yam- 1200mg p/day
Collagen-3x p/day
FG- drops 3x p/d
Massage Cream-2x p/day 5-10 mins.
Placenta, L arginine and msm is on it's way.

Thank you all.
Blessings,
xo

I'm afraid I can't be of any help regarding hormones as I'm even more in the dark about them than you are. I just thought I'd pop in and say welcome to the site. But I see you joined in June 2010 which was almost 2 years ago. So maybe I should congratulate you on finally getting enough courage to join in. Rest assured, we don't bite. At least not too hard. Big Grin

If you are androgen dominant. Then taking supplements that mimic oestrogen would only work to balance it. I wouldn't take PM continuously because that will mess up your oestro/progest cycles.

Saw Palmetto may help with excess androgen too.

I am interested to see what happens on 1500mg of PM because as far as I know most people take about 1000 or less.

JIBERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon