Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Adding Goats Rue to PM routin

Sunnydayz I don't cycle fenugreek either and I take natures way and just follow their recommended dosage which is two pills three times a day. The first two doses I take with my PM the second dose i take before bed with a dose of hops. I take the hops cuz its good for NBE and it also helps me to fall asleep.

So you take a PM in the morning and evening? I have been taking mine one in the morning and one before bed...what would be better? I know the longer the substance is in the body the more effective it is. Hmmm...maybe I should change that too Dodgy Also, do you take these herbs with or without food? I have been taking my Fenugreek (same as yours) without food, but am considering taking it with a meal because I have been feeling nauseous, which is a symptom of low blood sugar. Thank you for answering our questions Big Grin

I don't have an exact time as to when I take PM. I just make sure my morning dose is a couple of hours after drinking coffee and I do usually eat too cuz if I'm at work I eat then pop my pills on my first break. Then I take an evening dose of PM cuz I take my birth control right before going to bed and I don't want to take those two at the same exact time. I don't want it to make me feel like poop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon