Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hyaluronic acid breast enhancer

Hi

I'm new here. I have tried a number of brands and products. Some
have been good, some just OK. About 2 months ago I tried a Hyaluronic Acid base with Pueraria Mirifca. I wanted to try it because i understand it is like Restylane. The expensive cosmetic filler. It goes deep into the skin drys fast and after a few minutes you can not feel it but its there. Well I'm very happy with it. I am doing well with it so far. I give it a thumbs up.
The bottle lasts about 10 weeks or so that is less than $21.00/month

website

best gina

so do u just apply both topically?

Hello

It just a light gel a little yellow in color. You apply a little bit and rub it
just a little and its dry, It does not sit on the top of the skin.

Its nice. At least I can say I like it.

best gina

Good for you, congrats on your growth.

Regina, that site has two products containing hyaluronic acid which one applies topically to the breast. Did you get the PueraraGel-B with the green tea or with the vitamin C ?

I swallowed hard when I saw either was $42 for only 2 ounces, then unswallowed when they said it should last for 2 months.

Hello

I got the one with vitamin c...May try the green tea next time.

The PueraraCare-B products are breast products.

good luck!

gina

Hmmm...it sounds like reginaab5000 is pimping her products Rolleyes

This is so confusing. The PueraraCare-B product on that site does not say that it contains hyaluronic acid. The only products I see which do contain hyaluronic acid are the PueraraGel-B and PueraraGel-F products. Could you please clarify which you bought, or point me in the direction of the nearest eye doctor? The faint orangish color the site uses does look pretty but is very hard to read. Thanks ever so much.

Hello

I am sorry. Hyaluronic acid is a gel. The P-Care gels are hyaluronic acid.

The Pcare gel -B are the breast products.

The PCaregel-F products are facial

Thanks regina.

itsjen, Regina mentioned a product she is using. That's one of the purposes of this site. I asked her a bunch of questions about it. Without my questions, she would not have posted any of the additional information. This was not pimping, it was someone being helpful. Now I understand how flaming can start because I am having a hard time refraining from giving my opinion of your opinion. All I'll say is have a nice life.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon