Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight gain with Ainterol PM

Hey girls,, this has been asked a hundred times with pm products, but would appreciate anyone's experiences. Anyone over 45 experience weight gain while taking pm,, on ainterol??? Thats what I have, and if anything right now would take it for menopause syptoms,, take 1 a day,, 500mgs and hope I would get a bit of fullness from it,,, but so afraid of weight gain and water retention. I guess I would take it everyday as I havent had a period since November. Really look forward to anyones thoughts and experiences,,,thanks girls

Sounds like estrogen dominance - in a nutshell, not enough progesterone in relation to estrogen. Progesterone cream during the luteal phase can help this. If you don't really have a luteal phase, then I suppose a constant supply of progesterone would work? I don't think that your body is meant to have estradiol floating through it all the time, and estradiol is the kind of estrogen that PM mimics. I'm not sure how to go about NBE with menopause/perimenopause but this seems like estrogen dominance.

Hi Goldsnowflake. I'm 44 and in my second month of taking PM. I haven't experienced any weight gain or water retention, but I also work out 5 days a week. Cardio and weight training.

I took it for the whole month straight last month and I think I might do the same this month and see what happens. I did get a period while taking it last month.

Thanks girls!! Your input was very helpful,,,take care,, Snowflake

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon