Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

First time using PM

Rainbow 

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am a new to this forum and I would like to get some input on PM. I have been reading through these threads and I am confused as to how to take pm. I would like to get some advice of how I should take this supplement. I am tryna take it the right way so I will not mess up my menstrual. I have always had a normal menstrual and I would like to keep it that way.
Congrats on everyone's growth!!!!

Thanks

From what I gather from reading these threads are that you take PM on day 1 of cycle and stop before you ovulate (usually day 14 if you have a 28 day cycle)
There are some other herbs to take but I haven't really figured out what, why and when yet.
I might be wrong about this, both of us will have to do more research

Hi, Maynette,

Thanks for responnding to my thread, Yes I agree we need to do more research on different herbs. When are you gonna start your program and what other supplements are you gonna use while cycling pm? I plan on using soy, l arline and epo. Still thinking of adding something else.

Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon