Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Gonna Start Triactol Serum- Just Got It In !!

Im super excited!! Just took my before pics ( gonna post em shortly, no laughing plz!) and Im gonna start using Triactol Serum today!! I never bought anything onlone before, let alone a breast enhancement product, but I did about 2 months research before buying it and it seems 100% natural and safe, not to mention a legit product. I will def be posting progress pics, and hopefully will see results with 4-5weeks before my 60day money back guarantee runs out ! lol..

Anyways my daugther is crying i will be back later!

Jen

this is the site where I got my information about http://triactolserum.com

Over priced but good luck!

(09-02-2012, 09:06 PM)jennifer5519pm Wrote:  Over priced but good luck!

Yea its expensive, but you get what you pay for. Id rather spend extra to get a higher quality product rather then a cheap one which contains crappy materials or wont produce any results.

what sold me on triactol was they were only breast enhancement product to release their clinical reports and lab studies, other products like breast actives or breast success only make claims with no facts.

ps no results after 2 days lol will post in a couple days Smile

(11-02-2012, 12:58 PM)Jen Smithy Wrote:  Yea its expensive, but you get what you pay for. Id rather spend extra to get a higher quality product rather then a cheap one which contains crappy materials or wont produce any results.

It sounds like if nothing else, for you, the placebo effect of paying more might be worth it. Smile After all the stress of trying anything new might counteract the initial effectiveness. Using a brand you believe will work should minimize the initial stress.

Good Luck Jen. Let us know how it works out for you.

Hey jen, how did the triactol go, does iT really work?

Triactol official site - triactol.com Just wanted to write and say that I'm VERY satisfied with my purchase.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon