Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Buying Ainterol from Amazon.com

Hi,
Im new to the site and I recently discovered ainterol. I am a large a and a small b on a good day. I bought ainterol from amazon and the seller was ainterolherbs but now I'm scared that it's not authentic. Has anyone else bought it from there with good results? Also, I am on birth control (Loestrin 24 fe) and I do not understand the cycling of PM. Do you take it on the last day of your period until you get your period again? Huh

If the label on the bottle says Pure-D 500 and the bottle is sealed then you should be fine.
Ainterol Herbs is the manufacturer.

Sorry I can't help with your other queries.

I checked on amazon and the bottles of caps and creams look identical to what I buy directly from ainterolherbs.com

Given amazon's concern for their reputation, I don't think you need to worry either. It looks like the real deal.

I just got it in the mail today, and i took it as soon as i opened it, i was so excited! haha Big Grin lets see how it goes! wish me luckk

(31-01-2012, 12:52 AM)francesca22 Wrote:  I just got it in the mail today, and i took it as soon as i opened it, i was so excited! haha Big Grin lets see how it goes! wish me luckk

I did exactly the same thing. I bought Ainterol through Amazon. I have been using it for 2 months. It is working.

I'm happy its working for you! Omg I'm on my 5th day and my breasts are soooo sore, and my fiance said they look fuller and feel firmer! Yayayayay!! So happy

Hello,
I bought Ainterol PM but in powder form. The bottle looks exactly like the capsules bottle except it says Pure-M 500. Does anyone know what the difference is between the D & the M?
In another thread about Ainterol, it says Ainterol PM is wild & not any good. Can someone else clarify whether I'm wasting my time taking it or not?
Thanks

I'm not sure about the difference between powder and capsules but I've been doing well on ainterol. I think the person who was saying that ainterol is no good was a troll and had a vendetta against it for some reason. There's been a lot of people of this forum that had growth from it as well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon