Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol dosage and cycling

Hi,
I'm 22, 5'2'', 113 lbs, 32B. I'd like to get to a D cup if possible...I'm very new to NBE and was using fenugreek for a few weeks before starting PM (Ainterol). I had a significant amount of breast pain on fenugreek, which I took as a good sign, and figured I'd do well on PM, even better perhaps. I've been taking it several days but the pain has lessened quite a bit...What dosage should I be taking for Ainterol? The capsules are 500 mg each, but I've heard Ainterol isn't as effective as other brands, and thought maybe the recommended dosage of two per day isn't enough? I've stopped the fenugreek, and have started taking glutamine and lysine with the PM. I know I haven't been taking it long, but if Ainterol doesn't work I would rather move on to a brand that works better. Also...I'm on Nuvaring, and leave the ring in for four weeks instead of three (doctor has me doing that to skip periods, or the "withdrawal bleeding" you get on BC). Should that affect cycling PM at all? Sorry if I seem to not have much knowledge...like I said, I'm very new to this and having been reading this forum like crazy. So much info and great to have a place to research NBE without being marketed to Smile Anyway, any info would be helpful.

Welcome breastobsessed,

Read idreamofD's program thread:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=8982&pid=31496#pid31496

She runs a very successful PM program on the Nuvaring.
Star 

Hi Beastobsessed!

I'm about to start a new program of PM while using nuvaring, and I am basing it on IdreamofD's program. She doesn't cycle the PM. I think it's risky to cycle PM while on Nuvaring, because nuvaring is supposed to keep your hormone-levels at a constant level in order to prevent you from ovulating. If you add hormones through herbs and cycle them, you could be causing big fluctuations in hormones that could induce ovulation (which you don't want, unless you want to get pregnant). Definitely look at IdreamofD's program, and see what she does. I think she uses ainterol too.

And good luck with your program!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon