Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just starting out...HELP!

I am also taking SP out of my program. I had been taking it for about 2 months (Greenbush Blend) along with Wild Yam and Fenugreek, and I did not see an increase while on them. Now, I am just finishing up the pills during my luteal phase and will be substituting them with individual herbs of Fenugreek, Wild Yam, and Fennel instead. Your program looks so simple, but effective. Good luck Wink

so the plan was to have a day off the pills and then go back to them but the day after was valentines day and i didn't want to risk not having a good night's sleep or being bitchy.

good news, the half an inch stayed on. i'm still at 38'

today i did the new program. 2 PM pills, 3 l-arginine, 1 MSM, 2 fenugreek.
tonight ill take 1 PM, 2 L-arginine, 1 MSM, and 2 fenugreek.

i don't know if there will be any growth. it was a fast start but i doubt that ill grow any more.

when i was younger i was on birth control (YAZ) to regulate my periods and my boobs grew an inch the first week then they stopped and didn't do anything after so.. i'm expecting that to happen again

oh well! my skin looks good thought!

okie dokes.

so, lately i've been taking all my pills once a night, i honestly couldn't be arsed to do it twice a day.

so at night:

3 ainterol 500mg pills
3-5 L-arginine pills (depends on my mood to swallow that many pills)
2 MSM
1-2 hops (its really depends on my mood as well, some nights i don't even take hops)
2 fenugreek pills.

and in boobie growth, well i'm confused. i don't feel like my boobs have been growing but i still have soreness, and my nipples are sore as well. i took out the measuring tape and it says that I've grown almost half an inch. which is weird cause i'm looking at pics of 36B and C boobs and mine look like 36B boobies but look no where to 36C boobs. i don't even have a lot of underboob. so i'm confused. i think i might be fooling my self into thinking they've grown but i measure 3 times to be sure. if any one can shed some light on this it would be great!

so yay! but then again, I've been gaining weight so i don't know if its my weight gain or NBE.

either way i'm going to start a diet i believe either on friday or monday cause i'm going back to canada next month and i don't want to spend the week listening to my mother talk about all the weight i gained...and I'm too cheap to buy new bigger clothesTongue

i'm planning to get on the Durkan Diet (eating only meat and fish and veggies sounds fantastic to me) so this forum i've started is going to expand to not only my breast progress, but also my weight loss and how/if they're tied in together and how they effect each other.

well, hopefully they keep growing! i'm not going crazy!

I'm on yasmin at the moment, but planning on switching to the implant so it's interesting to see how NBE is working for you alongside it.

Though I think with yasmin I grew a tiny bit, then lost it. So it never really did anything significant to me unfortunately. Will take your advice and avoid SP. Have just ordered PM after finding it can be taken alongside birth control (on the sites I've read anyway!).

Good luck with your NBE! Smile

Hello

there are zero studies....period. It is a great idea if you want children!

USE TOPICALS... DUHHHH [/align]

j

alright, so this might be long post cause a lot has happened.

growth wise, i went bra shopping and decided to let the girl at la senza shocked me with the measurement that i'm not a 36B i'm actually a 34D.

yeah. i know. my jaw dropped. and i didn't believe her so i actually went to the lingerie shop next to it called Boux Avenue and let the girls there measure me and they also said that i'm a 34D.

oh dear. so apparently i've been wearing the wrong bra for years and have been measuring wrong.

so i bought new bras from la senza cause they had a sale, some from boux avenue cause they're gorgeous and well priced there and then finished at primark cause bras there are £5 Smile

so yep, i'm guessing that even though i thought i was a 36A at the beginning i was actually a 34B/C and moved up to a D cup.

i'm still going to continue cause i'm now aiming for DDs or if i'm lucky E cups Smile

right! so im back

where i left off i was a 34D. which is good.

but, i gained about 35lbs. therefore i believe that the bigger breasts came from the weight gain.

so i went on to lose the weight and i've lost 42lbs. i'm currently healthy and in great shape.

my breasts have shrank. they have lost volume and now are a bit saggy.
i'm really really upset about that.

my current bra size is now 32D.

ideally i would want to regain volume and maybe increase the size, but my main priority would be to regain the volume and hopefully correct the saggage.

if anyone has experience on how to do this, i would love some help!

my journey this time will include my weight and inches as i'm gonna make sure that i really gained more boobage. not just more weight.

ill update soon with the plan of action!

sooo the plan for the program is:

Anterol PM - 2000mg (4 pills) **
MSM - 2000 mg (2 pill)
Max Strength Arginine AKG - 2000mg (2 pills)
Fenugreek - 1220mg (2 pills)
Centrum Prenatal Vitamins - 2 pills (1 multivitamin and 1 fish oil liquid multivitamin) **

Anterol PM, i know i'm taking a very high dosage but last time 1500mg stopped working on me, so i'm taking 2000mg to jump start growth. The Centrum Prenatal Vitamins are taking not cause i'm pregnant (oh god no.) but because i've been talking them for the last 3 months and i don't see reason to stop. They are prenatal because prental vitamins are vitamins with high dosages, especially for B vitamins, Folic Acid, Iron etc.

My health over the last months - i've lost weight, going from 158lb to 125 lbs in a month. Which i know is really fast. I lost another 5 pounds just cause my appetite is smaller and i was exercising more. But, my mother came over to visit and fed me until i went up to 124lbs. Then i got really sick, and the lost of appetite cause my weight to drop to 118lbs. i figure that i might want to try to drop to 115lbs. just cause i've always been 125lbs, then i was 120lbs for a while, so i want to go to 115lbs to continue the 5 timestable pattern Smile

i'm taking my pills now and i will update tomorrow. x

Hi, Bambi.

From what I've read on this forum, my understanding is that PM won't help you very much if you are estrogen dominant, and that it would be wiser to go on BO.

Can I ask what 'estrogen dominant' means?
And how do you find out?
Thank you

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon