Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ISABELLE:question: I HAVE LUMPS!!

Ladies
I have lumps in my breasts, the benign ones- im going to get it surgically removed

can i still take PM?
it says on the bottle dont take if you have tumours..i just have lumps

should i not take PM?

Hi aimingford,

I would stop PM for now. Even if they are benign, when you are going to have surgery, you will need to be off anything anyway. Did the surgeon say anything about what you can and can't use, especially on HRT or bcp?

i have to go do a mammography;(, and some hormonal test.

i have to stop PM also?

Do i have to stop goat rue, and all the herbs?

im worry even if the dr. told me not to be.... i dont want to to stuck with with small breast...Sad

jul

Hi Jul,

I would stop PM and other phyto-estrogens three weeks before the test. Phyto-progestins too.

Stopping goat's rue is not necessary, unless the test includes prolactin or insulin.

For anti-androgens, it's necessary to stop if the test includes DHT. If it includes estrogens, it's a matter of debate whether you want to stop anti-androgens. That depends on what exactly you want to learn from the test. Even if you don't want to tell your doctor about NBE, you can always talk about anti-androgens, because most people take them for hair loss or acne.

I know it takes a very strong mind to do that, but try to take your doctor's advice on not stressing out. Ask for an oxazepam prescription. Breast lumps are over-diagnosed at the moment. Many women stress themselves sick for weeks or even months, only to hear the lump is harmless. There is a concern that the stress is becoming a bigger problem than the problem of late diagnosis was five years ago.

Thank isabelle,

i did tell him all about Pm and NBE... cause he have to check my hormone so, i dont hide anything, i dont care what he can think as far as NBE working or not as long as he approved the herbs and other phyto estrogen stuff...

my exam is at the end of march.... and in march it will be 3 month on NBE so i will stop for cleansing my body...

But right now im waiting for my period and dont know if im pregnant or not.... if im not i will start back PM + l-arginine and goat rue only..... i will just take this for my program and will see how i feel.... i already stop maca. FG,SW and all the vitamins i was taking do i will be quite simple but will see for now how it goes until i got my exam and result

thank for the advice

jul

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon