Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about using PM when on birth control

I have a different question about PM and birth control: since PM is supposed to be cycled, how does that work on birth control?

I'm on the contraceptive pill, where I take a pill a day for 3 weeks then have a week's break in which I have my period.

Can I take PM all the time, or should I stop for the week I stop the pill, or some other time? I'm really confused about this.

Also, if I want to take another herb (fennel), do I take it at the same time as PM, or should I 'cycle' PM anyway to take it?

I'm on PM and BC and I cycle-ish. I ramp up my PM doses until 1000mg and then on day 18 I start progesterone cream for 6 six days. I have a four day break of inactives in which I usually take nothing at all. I might switch it around so that I take PM for 21 days and then use PC through my four day break. I might try that next cycle. The way I have it now though, my period comes like clockwork on the days that its supposed to happen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon