Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How many pills should I take from Ainterol, please read!

Hello!

I got my Ainterol pills today, I was thinking of taking two pills a day (at once). Is this okay? I've been reading other posts and I see that some of your recommend to take PM a certain time before or after your menstrual cycle. I am still confused as I don't have these facts straight.

I am actually about to get my period, maybe by next week. Can I still taken them now? Or should I wait for after my period?

I bought the 500MG pills. Will taking 2 at once not be a good idea?

One when you wake up, one before you sleep. Start after period. During can be painful

Just saw this! So I guess I'll stop taking them until I'm done with my period...I am supposed to get it this week, been feeling some cramps already.

I am not 100% sure, but my research so far shows you start taking them as soon as your period is over and then stop on your ovulation day. So if you have a 28 day cycle, stop on day 14.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon