Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is Ainterol A Bad Choice?

Hello!

I haven't been on the forum for a good while but I have been using Noogleberry since February, I have grown a few inches but is mostly in a spread out type of way (Like my breast are filling more on the sides and they are rounder). I am currently using the extra large cups and they are such a pain, but I have managed to handle it. I also ordered the new cups with a narrower shape, hoping this helps my breast grow in a more outward shape.

Anyways that's about all I have been doing. I have never used any supplements, I was about to give up since I feel I am nowhere near my goal, but before quitting I want to try out a "program". I bought Pueraria Mirifica from Ainterol, unfortunately I think a lot of people say bad things about it, ( read this after I had placed my order and once it is already shipped.

Most of the messages saying Ainterol isn't good are really old, has anyone recently or up-to-date have anything to say of this?

I bought the 500MG pills which say it's pure from Thailand.

Hi Scarlett,

To answer your question, no it isn't a bad choice.
You are right that most, if not all, of the negative posts, are a year or so old, there was one person who had some sort of vested interest in running Ainterol down, which she did in every thread she could find.
In truth there is nothing wrong with that brand. I, and many others on here use it, with no problems, and it works for me, for sure.

Thanks Pansy!

Yes it was a bit hard to tell about the posts, all I read where really old. I bought the pills and I'm trying now.

Oh no! I hope it's a good brand, because I just ordered it too! I ordered it because I saw some women on here had success with it, so hopefully it works for us too. Good luck!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon