Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Severe Breast Pain

Information 

Hello Girls,

now i really start to worry... my period was due 2 months ago and i' m still waiting, my breasts hurt like hell and itch at the same time (and yes they even got bigger), everything is very annoying and i rather feel as if this state makes me sick, i just want my period to come... is it normal?
please help!

When are you taking your PM, and for how long? Are you currently on birth control?

I took the pm for about a month (didnt know you have to take a break), then i stopped - it's been a month now too and i 'm not on birth control ... the pm pills contain 500 mg, maybe it was too much Huh

500 mg isn't that strong, but it can mess up your period. Have you taken a pregnancy test? Are you taking any progesterones?

I'm definitely not pregnant... when I stopped taking PM I started with Wild Yam and since then I've been taking it... before trying out PM i already had taken Wild Yam and hat no cramps or pms at all but this time it seems as if my body is too messed upRolleyes

Something you might want to do is get off everything and just let your body clean itself out for a month or two, then go get a hormone test to see what your natural hormone status is. Its a good starting part so you know what you naturally have, and what can help you grow.
Even if you don't get a hormone test, its good to clean out your system before trying again.
I have no doubts that your period will start again soon Smile Your body probably got a little freaked out, but it should calm down soon. Remember that stress and worrying (like the stress you're experiencing about not having your period) can also cause periods to be late!

If you decide to start again, start slow and listen to what your body is telling you.

PS Some ache is a good sign for growth, but I'm not sure about itch. Are you using any topical creams?

Thank you so much for your advice!! The day i stopped taking WildYam (maybe alcohol helped either, it helps to relax the muscles) my period finally came without any cramps or pain Smile ... now I'll make sure to take PM the right way.
I'm not using any creams, only pills.

Hi Xeny,

I agree with BelaBrasil.. I also had period problems in the begining of taking PM, I think I started to fast in upping and too much.. I stopped taking PM and switched to hops..but my point is this time I am going to take PM in lower dose and listen to my body..I had to stop hops cause of an allergy to it, it was working pretty good other wise..so I am back on PM which I started today.. I like PM overall but the reason I stopped it was giving me wacked periods but for skin and hair it was working great and other things too..but I think I was taking too much that was why and I am going to add WY this time too and see what happens.. Just go easy on PM or any herbs for that matter..listen to your body..also I personally believe in cycling all herbs too..just my opinion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon