Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thinking of adding hops to PM routine-any thoughts?

Hi everyone,

I just bought a bag of loose Hops, I quit smoking...again & want something to take the edge off & help me get to sleep. I would normally use Passiflora or the over the counter stuff like kalms, but most have things/herbs in them that are estrogen antagonists, so I dont want to harm any of my precious Estrogen, heaven forbid Smile. So does anyone know the best way to take it?? I'm also on 1000mg PM a a day.

Hi lilmissprettytits,

Only dargona and Hanah.k take PM and hops together, as far as I know.

I drank hops as tea 2 hours after dinner, and have it in porridge now. Both make me sleepy. The tea is more anti-androgen, the porridge more phyto-estrogen. The tea made my dreams more lively.

Thanks Isabelle. Do you eat the actual hops, in porridge? If yes what do you add for flavor/disguise ?? How much Hops do you take a day??? Thanks for the info x

Hi lilmissprettytits,

I eat 2,500 mg hops in the evening. I add milk, raisins, honey, 30 g broken flax seed and 30 g oat flakes.

Thakyou Isabelle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon