Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting PM again

Hi, about two months ago I bought PM Ainterol 500. I started one capsule a day in the morning. I was taking it for about 10 days when I had problems with itching (because of my liver). I cant take any hormones and maybe this one was very strong for me. So I stopped, I didnt want to have problems. Then I was doing chi massages twice a day for about 3 weeks but without any effect so I stopped. Now I always think about starting PM again, maybe I should start another day of my cycle. Could anyone help me? What should I do? I would like to try it again.

Your liver gives you itches?

Saw palemetto (not sure on spelling helps liver detox if that is an issue)
but you could try smaller dosages.

Take half a pill in the morning half before bed.

(28-11-2011, 01:25 PM)jiberish Wrote:  Your liver gives you itches?

Saw palemetto (not sure on spelling helps liver detox if that is an issue)
but you could try smaller dosages.

Take half a pill in the morning half before bed.

Yes, my liver gives me itches. It started 6 years ago in my first pregnancy. Before that I have never had any problems, not with liver or itching. Since that time I have been taking 2 capsules of Lagosa every day.
Thanx for your advice. Do you mean half a pill of PM or saw palemettto?

(27-11-2011, 11:18 PM)Jennys Wrote:  Hi, about two months ago I bought PM Ainterol 500. I started one capsule a day in the morning. I was taking it for about 10 days when I had problems with itching (because of my liver). I cant take any hormones and maybe this one was very strong for me. So I stopped, I didnt want to have problems. Then I was doing chi massages twice a day for about 3 weeks but without any effect so I stopped. Now I always think about starting PM again, maybe I should start another day of my cycle. Could anyone help me? What should I do? I would like to try it again.

should look into drinking natural "red tea" every day which has many liver detoxifying properties.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon