Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Cycle Or Not To Cycle

Ok so I am on a healthy diet, Have been for a while. I am taking PM so I may keep my Breasts because I lose it all while dieting. Taking Ainterol pills 2x a day & the Cream Day & Night.
I was taking it every day because I did not understand the cycling. But I was 2 months in and no period, BUT I kept my breasts lost 10lbs & grew a bit more of boobies then what I already had. So i decided to stop taking the PM about 5 days ago, I got my period today, but 3 days in from stopping PM I had lost all my growth! &my boobies shrunk to what I looked like if I hadn't taken anything while dieting. So my question is:

Do you lose growth inbetween cycles?
You take it 15 days on the day your period comes then after the 15 days do you lose growth? Till you start up again?
Am I only suppose to cycle the pills only?
&that's how you grow during cycles?

I started back up today because my period came so I'd like to know if growth goes up and down during cycles? very confused!
I stopped because I wanted to get my period back because my boyfriend was worried.
Also I lost my sexual drive & I was kinda dry down there :/
I was just the opposite of how I was before & many arguments with my bf because of it,
so that's why I'm going to cycle.
I was happy though because I had great progress! But there is 2 people in this relationship.
Did anyone have these side effects too?

I was also wondering whether it's better to cycle or not. I don't care about fertility as I'm done with baby making, but don't want to mess up my health. The fact that you noticed growth is encouraging to me though. I wonder if I tried to do away with cycling if I would see better progress.

Try a PM cream between cycles. The small amount in the cream could be considered a maintenance dosage that won't affect your period.
You could also try cycling your diets.
Cut below maintenance calories on PM and then maintenance while off PM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon