Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

list of people with results from PM

Wow, most of the people listed had really fast results! I'm so jealous. Been on PM for over 3 months and nothing yet!

If you don't see results with PM in that time frame, does it mean it's not working?

Just want to stay informed on everyone's progress. I might give PM another try.

Antheia 2inches in 2months
http://www.network54.com/Forum/484965/th...289/Update

Just have a question about Antheia program, What is Ro-bust? What brand of PM and PC is she using?

Hi every one.

I'm saw tightening bras, a lot of fullness, nice middle cleavage & improved overall shape, after nearly 2 months disciplined & then 1and half month sporadic usage of PM. Was very pleased with progress. I had a break while I kicked off my diet & I'm going back in, nxt wk, this time properly. I recently added Hops which catapulted my booblas in to the stratosphere...LOVE it. So thats now part of my routine. So at the moment I'm losing weight & doing NBE, which I have never tried before.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10553

Hello lilmissprettytits,
How much (mg.) & what kind of Hops are you taking (powder, caps, extract)? Does the Hops make you weepy (depressed)? Have you ever used (or heard of using) Hops topically?
I tried Hops extract at night but I couldn't stand how depressed it made me feel.
Thanks

(13-01-2012, 03:10 PM)lostacres6 Wrote:  Hello lilmissprettytits,
How much (mg.) & what kind of Hops are you taking (powder, caps, extract)? Does the Hops make you weepy (depressed)? Have you ever used (or heard of using) Hops topically?
I tried Hops extract at night but I couldn't stand how depressed it made me feel.
Thanks

I buy loose hops cheaply from health food shop, gently cook it, strain away the bitter liquid to drink as a tea, then blend hops . I am working my way out of a long battle with depression, I use the tea to soothe my anxiety. I haven't noticed any worsening symptoms, but all the tingles get me excited. I'm taking about 3000 - 3500mg day I think, but I will be trying to be more conservative and keep it at 2500mg aprox, in future. I haven't looked for a topical cream coz I'm v.happy with pm cream & atomiser. Maybe the extract is too potent for you, try a different form perhaps. Hormones are powerful & amazing-but soo confusing.

(13-01-2012, 10:18 PM)lilmissprettytits Wrote:  .... gently cook it, strain away the bitter liquid to drink as a tea, then blend hops .

Hi,
Sorry, but I'm a little confused here.
I understand that you are extracting the bitter hops liquid and drinking it as a tea ( presumably with sweetener of some kind?), but what are you then doing with the solid remains? Are you just eating them separately?

(15-01-2012, 11:56 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(13-01-2012, 10:18 PM)lilmissprettytits Wrote:  .... gently cook it, strain away the bitter liquid to drink as a tea, then blend hops .

Hi,
Sorry, but I'm a little confused here.
I understand that you are extracting the bitter hops liquid and drinking it as a tea ( presumably with sweetener of some kind?), but what are you then doing with the solid remains? Are you just eating them separately?

Actually I'm off sugar so I just sip it straight, it's v.bitter, but it IS relaxing. I blend the hops with a lil water, put the mixture in a jar and refrigerate. When I need it I pour a couple tablespoons into a glass, add more water, then take with my pm pills, on an empty stomach.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon