Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

most painful period cuz of PM

so ladies
I finally got my period

worst period ever.
felt like I was going to die.

This was a late period, over a month late.

I cycled my pm the first ,onth, had teh nciest most painless period 15 days after stopping om for the first time
Then i started again, took it for 20 days, then stopped for 5 days, took it again for 3 days..then stopped, and then got my period almost a month and a hlaf later.

and I had already started taking pm 5 days before I just got this period.

This was terrible. I dont know what to do now. I' may start again when my period is over cuz I know my boobs have gotten fuller and better.

but is it really worth the deadly cramps?

Thank you for sharing, aimingforD,

Sorry to read this. I still hope there is a way to prevent this for everyone.

I wasn't expecting a period would come so long after stopping PM. What is the dose now?

Well right now its zero since Im on my period for the next few days.

I'l go back to 2 a day for the 15 days after my period and then hope no trouble ensues.

do you think i should continue taking it for the next two months regardless of what happens with my period cycle?

and im thinking of adding fenugreek for part of it as well.

Hi aimingforD,

I would include a few breaks in a long run on PM, to try and trigger an ovulation and a period. I've been trying to understand what happened to you from the little drawings of the uterine cycle in this graph:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Menstr...le2_en.svg

Counting from the first day of the period as day one, a stop on day 12 starts the ovulation on time. A stop of both PM and fenugreek on day 25 may be necessary to start the period on time, I don't know. If the period doesn't follow in time, the lining of the uterus keeps getting thicker, so the period becomes heavier.

Hi Aimingford,

Hi just wanted to add my 2 cents, I too had the same problem with PM, I now have stopped it for almost a month and a week maybe 2 weeks, since I have been taking maca which I have been taking for over a month now, now I also take FG, turmeric, sometimes FN tea but probably up that down the line, my other herbs should be arriving today and will start them, oh I also started taking EFA's again best idea too, but I will let you know how this months period is if it is any dif. from taking PM, mine is due some time this week give or take. FYI, with PM my periods became more painful, just my personal experience, oh yeah one month I had horrible headaches, bleeding, etc... before my period came I though I was prego too...felt like crap..these days I feel really good and I am feeling tita sensation way more then taking PM, I guess PM wasnt for me...well listen to Isabelle she knows her stuff.. hope you feel better..Blush

Aw thankshin

Yeah im gonna finish the twobottles i have left over. Lets see what happens. My period ends tmr so il take it for fifteen days and stop. And il continue maca and fenugreek.

U take turmeric?

Hi Aimingford,

Yes I take just a little, about 600 mgs a day, I started taking for some progestergone and estrogen and joints, skin.. In Isabelle's thread she explains turmeric in more detail..also google it..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon