Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Getting started

Hello to everyone!!! I'm pleased to have found a place like this. Even when I've been browsing for ages, I couldnt find anything like this in my mothertounge (spanish), so I'm very happy! There's really plenty of information here.

I've been thinking a lot about this matter, and gathering information here and there...mainly hereRolleyes, I finally decided to start with PM.
I read that many of you have tried "Ainterol", so I chose that pills. 500 pills for 40$. Can that be?

I'm scared about my period, and the way PM can affect it. I've been reading, and there are a lot of different opinions, sometimes the information contradicts. Should I take them the 15 first days of my period or it's the same, and i should take them daily?..
I really made an effort to find out, but sometimes I don't understand completely what you mean (because of the language).

I'll tell you everything that happens, and I hope it works!!! This is my first time with NBE.

Regards!

Hi!

I first tried PM about 3 years ago. I used Full Potential, St. Herb, and Bella's Beauti-Full Bust. I experienced delayed periods with all but one of them. I've also experienced very negative effects from all hormonal forms of NBE I've done, such as horrific headaches when my period ends, and acne. With Isabelle's help I've now got a program (that I'm still waiting to start) outlined that will hopefully help me avoid those problems and keep my period on or at least close to its regular schedule. Here is the link to my thread: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10484

Basically from what I understand, in order to try to prevent your period from being delayed, you first need to make sure you ovulate on time. PM suppresses ovulation. So if you take it according to most instructions, you start on day 1 of your period and continue for 15 days. Therefore you don't end up ovulating until much later, sometime after you've stopped the 15 day cycle of pills. In order for to allow your body to ovulate on time it's best to stop taking PM around day 12 of your cycle. It helps to know when you normally ovulate. For instance, I naturally have a 28 day cycle and I ovulate on day 14. So in order for me to continue ovulating on day 14, I should stop taking PM on day 12 to trigger ovulation on time. (I also wouldn't start taking it until day 8 of my cycle - so I wouldn't take it at all during my period.) Then after I've ovulated I continue taking PM until day 25. It seems unclear as to whether it's best to stop completely at that point or continue taking it but at a much lower dose. I'm going to try to continue at a lower dose and see what happens. If it's delayed, I'll stop completely after day 25 in the next cycle to see if that fixes it. I don't think anyone has really perfected this yet and since everyone reacts differently to this stuff, especially something so strong as PM, it's hard to say what will work for each specific person. But you can always start there and tweak things if needed.

Here's GorgeousBlonde's program thread in which she does basically the same thing, in an effort to keep her cycle on track:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=9932

I wish I could have translated this into Spanish for you, but that would have ended up a mess! I'm not so good with that. Blush I hope this helped you.

Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot!! I'll tell you what happens.

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon