Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie Q re PM Cream

Hello all you inspiring ladies, after reading this forum for ages, I've finally ordered some Pm (Ainterol) cream. My question is, do you need to cycle the cream too or can you take it continuously?

Thanks so much

Belle xx

I asked a somewhat similar question regarding Ro-Bust PM lotion and this was the response I got from Ginie, who had used it before: "I used the lotion throughout the cycle except for the months when I was using PC, during such months I used the lotion only until ovulation." http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10476 So it sounds like as long as you're not using anything in the second half of your cycle to increase progesterone or avoid excess estrogen, it's okay to use throughout your whole cycle.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for your reply, that really helps!
I'm guessing that PC is progesterone? I've been using wild yam cream for several months but haven't seen any effect at all so will try PM now instead. Am I right in thinking that some people use PM for half the month and progesterone for the other half? Thanks again Smile

xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon