Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Questions about Ainterol products

Question 

I was looking at the Ainterol site and saw that they have the specific "shipped within the USA" products. I think I would prefer to use their loose powder because I want more control over the amounts that I take. I would take a very low dose to start out with and don't want to deal with opening capsules and separating powder and everything. (It's also a much better deal financially, which is a huge plus for me right now.) The problem is, I don't see the loose powder listed on that part of the site. Is the PM just not available in loose powder form, when shipped within the USA? I guess something like that wouldn't be a big deal to have to order from overseas, since one container of it would probably last me a year! It would take a while to get here, but it's not like I'd have to worry about ordering every month and having it get here on time.

I was also looking at their creams and sprays. I don't really see very much mention of these items on the board. Are any of them worth it? I really can't afford the more expensive products so I was thinking of trying their "PM Breast Cream XV" because the site recommends it to those who have stretchmarks, sagging, scars, etc, and it also aids in growth. I do have some stretchmarks and could use firming! Whereas the spray is more just to aid in growth and that's all. Can anyone out there tell me how long their 100 gram tube of cream generally lasts when used twice a day for massage?

And if their sprays and creams aren't very popular, what are some good and affordable ones to try?

Thanks in advance!
Question 

I was looking at the Ainterol site and saw that they have the specific "shipped within the USA" products. I think I would prefer to use their loose powder because I want more control over the amounts that I take. I would take a very low dose to start out with and don't want to deal with opening capsules and separating powder and everything. (It's also a much better deal financially, which is a huge plus for me right now.) The problem is, I don't see the loose powder listed on that part of the site. Is the PM just not available in loose powder form, when shipped within the USA? I guess something like that wouldn't be a big deal to have to order from overseas, since one container of it would probably last me a year! It would take a while to get here, but it's not like I'd have to worry about ordering every month and having it get here on time.

I was also looking at their creams and sprays. I don't really see very much mention of these items on the board. Are any of them worth it? I really can't afford the more expensive products so I was thinking of trying their "PM Breast Cream XV" because the site recommends it to those who have stretchmarks, sagging, scars, etc, and it also aids in growth. I do have some stretchmarks and could use firming! Whereas the spray is more just to aid in growth and that's all. Can anyone out there tell me how long their 100 gram tube of cream generally lasts when used twice a day for massage? What's the smell like? I definitely don't want one that smells bad!

And if their sprays and creams aren't very popular, what are some good and affordable ones to try? I'd really like to try some that are shipped within the US since I can't afford to order a few tubes at a time. It's very hard to find, though. That's another reason I'd like to try Ainterol's - that's one product that can be shipped within the US.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,
I can't answer any of your questions about shipping within the US, but I have used one tube of Ainterol cream as replacement of part of my Ainterol capsules intake, just for boob growth, not stretchmarks etc.

I only used one tube because it didn't seem to have any effect at all on me, and from memory it lasted about 5 or 6 weeks at the recommended usage.

Ainterol capsules OTOH, are working fine for me.

Hope this helps a little.

Thanks, Pansy-Mae! That really does help! I think I'm going to skip the Ainterol cream and go for Ro-Bust. It seems to be a pretty good product. I will still take the Ainterol PM internally though. Just out of curiosity, have you ever taken their loose powder? I'm just wondering what it tastes like. Not sure what I should prepare myself for. :P

Also, sorry about the double post! I'm not quite sure how that happened! It looks as though my first post went through before I was done, and the second one was the finished post. I don't know how I could have added to a post that was already submitted! :huh: Thanks to whomever combined the separate posts into one thread. :)

No I've never tried the loose powder.

Although Chrishoney buys that and fills his own capsules with it.
He has mentioned it several times on various threads, so you could do a search.

Going back to the subject of creams, just for info.
Isabelle found some research that says that PM needs to be processed via the liver to be most effective for NBE and that topical ( cream) application is therefore less effective than stomach absorption.

The bulk PM for some reason, is only listed under "Female Enhancement" and is not listed in the transgender section. Here's the link to what I have been purchasing: http://www.ainterolherbs.com/femaleenhan...-1_20.html

I've only ever used one tube of their cream, so I don't really have any experience with their creams or extracts.

Hope that helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon