Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Taking Breaks

It's commonly recommended that you take a 1 month break from PM every 3 months, during which time people generally cleanse with milk thistle and a break from all other supplements...

I was wondering why 3 months is the recommended time before breaking? I've been on PM for 4 months so far and I don't really want to stop yet because the effects have been getting better over time and the last week has been the best so far.

Do you reckon 3 months is just best for most people? I don't see what it's based on other than your liver generally needing a break after too long and if progress is good it seems a shame to stop Sad I always say do what feels right for you and it's all very well saying that but it's not necessarily always true so I was just wondering if anyone has any actual knowledge on the subject?

Hey, if the train ain't slowi:n down, keep it movin.
That's awesome news!Big Grin
I talked to a man who knows much about PM and he said it can be taken many ways!

I am pleased Big Grin
Did the man say anything specific about different ways of taking it? Smile
x

Here is one of his emails

"Pueraria Mirifica (Miroestrol)acts as a female hormone "receptor"
modulator. So, it is not a replacement, rather it is a modulator that
triggers your female hormones to balance themselves. If your levels of
Estradiol are low your hormone receptors will signal your body to generate
more - and if they are too high, your female hormone receptors will
instruct your body to generate less.

This is the magical natural effect of this phyto-chemical, Miroestrol.
It is safe and will do the job as stated/promised. You just need to
continue your Pueraria mirifica supplements - internally and externally.

It has no effect on progesterone levels. 15 days on/off is OK.
You would probably wish to continue again with one of the Pueraria
mirifica products eventually to balance/maintain hormone levels but yours
breast should remain enlarged for many years until you are older and when
they naturally begin to sag.

Kind regards.

Lai

He said any woman can take it. So I guess its all about what you want it for. For breast enhancement, a topical would be better and stronger;more effective method.
He said 3 months to see a difference

If you are feeling good and thinking its working toward your goal, I wouldn't change it. Remember, even some who take the rec dosages only for 15 days of their cycle can be negatively affected.

question for OP
do you take yours every day for the past three months?
i stopped on the 9th of octoboer and havent gotten my period yet..i dont evn know what to do anymore. maybe i shud take a morning after pill and force my period?

maybe i shud just start back on PM for the next 2 months continuoisly?

im not on birth control and i only do PM and MACA.

(02-11-2011, 03:03 PM)aimingford Wrote:  question for OP
do you take yours every day for the past three months?
i stopped on the 9th of octoboer and havent gotten my period yet..i dont evn know what to do anymore. maybe i shud take a morning after pill and force my period?

maybe i shud just start back on PM for the next 2 months continuoisly?

im not on birth control and i only do PM and MACA.

Uh oh! You don't take it every day. You start taking it on the first day of your period, you continue for half the month (usually about 14-16 days), and then stop for the next half. When the next period comes around, you start taking them again for another half month. and the beat goes on!

My boobs have been feeling puffy already, and it's been maybe a month and a half! However, I have been forgetting to use the cream and the Noogleberry for a WHILE. Sad i feel so lazy...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon