Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noticing some side effects of PM

On about October 3rd, I began taking herbs for NBE. (A month prior, I began using Natureday cream & am still using it).

Daily NBE herbal regimen, starting Oct. 3rd:

Saw Palmetto x1
L-Argenine x1
Flaxseed Oil x2
1 Protein shake
Vitamin A & D every other day

At first, I noticed clearer skin a few days after using SP...

As of Oct. 15th (first day of my period), I began adding Ainterol PM once daily, and felt great. On Day 4, I decided to increase the dose to 2x per day. That did not work well for me. I experienced some anxiety, and some night sweats... So I decided 2 doses of PM was too much for me, and am now back to 1x per day. I have been on PM for 10 days total, and have noticed other side effects. (No anxiety since I decreased dosage)... But, my skin is actually NOT clear anymore... It seems my acne is worse, which I thought SP would offset that, so maybe I'm getting too much of something & it's having the opposite effect on my skin. Aside from acne, I also started having headaches this week & am a little irritable. I believe I read somewhere that PM can cause headaches & it means the dosage may be too high?? Not sure. I'm thinking about adding progesterone cream.

I should also mention, that I've added Horsetail a few days ago... not for NBE, but to grow my hair after having a bad haircut!!!

All that being said, I have noticed a SLIGHT increase in breast size since starting my program... but I think it was most noticeable after starting PM. I still have a LONG road ahead of me because I am like a negative A (if that exists, haha). So I figure if I have to suffer a bit of acne and headaches to get bigger breasts, then in the long run, it's worth it to me.

I guess I'm just here to state some of the side effects I'm experiencing. Any advice is welcomed!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon