Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM in Europe

What is the best PM you can get in Europe?

With the new law I am not ordering anything from the USA since it has only been trouble those last few months. I looked at Isabelles list of PM and aintinol looks like the "best choice", many using it and very inexpensive. On that thread it was said that you could get the aintinol through the biovea website but I did not see that on the biovea site.
For me it would be easiest to order biovea bacause they send to Italy and for free but I only know about Tigerveronika having results from it and I've heard biological males respond better to PM and on Isabelle's list I saw people were changing from it to other brands. I've also been looking into pueraria-mirifica.co.uk since they send fom UK, and inside EU should not be a problem, but I am not sure of it's effectiveness. I do remember one person recommending it though.

So, I need to make a decision which brand to try and I need help!! What do you Europeans do?

Hi Rosie,

I guess most will be using this site by now:
http://www.ainterol.co.uk/

Thank you so much Isabelle!!! Exactly what I was looking for =)

(24-10-2011, 07:18 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Rosie,

I guess most will be using this site by now:
http://www.ainterol.co.uk/

Actually, I think you'll find that wherever you order Ainterol from, and whichever site you are on, if your delivery address is in Europe, it will come from the distribution centre in Germany, via Deutsch post. I've never actually seen the .co.uk site before, but having just looked at Isabelle's link, I see that it does say it will be delivered from Germany, so I guess that will apply throughout the EU and possibly also neighbouring countries ( I'm guessing).

I recently ordered from my usual e-bay site, which was priced in USD. Paypal converted that to sterling, but the delivery came from Germany! ( previously it has come direct from Thailand)

Oh, and BTW, Ainterol works for me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon