Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream

(13-10-2011, 08:35 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Noni,

With these ingredients, you can make a cream for the second half of your cycle (days 14-28 if day 1 is the first day of your period). It will round your breasts, but it will not make the milk ducts longer. For that, you need phyto-estrogens.

I don't know your age, stats and medical history. Maybe you have enough estrogens already. If you are under 21, it's better to use no herbs at all, and just wait and see what your natural development brings.

Making the cream is easy, if the extracts are liquid extracts. Warm the cocoa butter and mix the extracts until they dissolve. Beware of the fenugreek extract: it stinks. It's even worse than if you put powdered fenugreek seed in oil for two weeks. You can use the fenugreek extract in food, preferably something that goes straight to your liver, like yogurt or warm milk.

Does it say how strong the extracts are? If they are liquid extracts that were made by putting powdered seed in enough alcohol to cover the powder, you can use as much as you can dissolve, probably up to 1 part of extract and 2 parts of butter.

For the vitamin E, stick to the Recommended Dietary Allowance: 15 mg a day. So if you're making cream for 30 days, mix in 15 mg * 30 days = 450 mg.

Some powders are also called "extracts". Those are made by putting the powdered seed in 50 % alcohol for two weeks. Then most of the powder is removed. The alcohol is evaporated. If for instance 3/4 of the powder is removed, the extract is a 4:1 extract. If your extracts are like this, you have to repeat the procedure: put the powder in alcohol for two weeks.

my height is 5ft 4 inches
my weight is 60 kgs
22 years old
never had any hormonal prob till now but it is for the first time i am missing my period. i dont know y it is happening
i am a virgin and so have never breast fed
and yes the extracts are liquid. i made the at home. i took two full spoons of fenugreek seeds and made extract in boiling water. but cz i dont know much how to make such stuff. i might have gone wrong. but i would love it if u guide my in the right direction. thanks a lot dear. though i dint give u enf info abt me yet u gave me valuable advice so far too. thank u so much

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 13-10-2011, 11:23 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 13-10-2011, 08:35 PM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 14-10-2011, 03:31 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 14-10-2011, 07:10 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 14-10-2011, 08:21 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 14-10-2011, 01:52 PM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by noni - 15-10-2011, 03:21 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Isabelle - 15-10-2011, 07:11 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by Ria - 03-12-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by sara_aaa19 - 10-12-2012, 12:47 AM
RE: plz tell me the recipe of hommade breast cream - by sara_aaa19 - 17-12-2012, 03:54 AM