Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I decided to check my hormones...

Hi Girls!
I tried PM for 14 days and then I stopped...that cycle I didn't get my period...I got my period on day 42.
so...I didn't continue to take the PM the month after.
Today I ordered a hormone saliva test kit! Smile I hope that I didn't waist my money!
I think that my morning body temp is too low threw my hole cycle. Maybe I have to much estrogen. I better check it out...
I almost bought Progesterone cream...but I really should check my hormones before I will do something wrong. I really don't want to mess up my hormones.
I wanted to ask if anyone here knows to read the results of the hormone saliva test? I know that I should talk with a physician, but where I live they don't really know to read the saliva test.
I also wanted to ask if I should buy the book: "what your doctor may not tell you about menopause" ? I am 26 years old...and I have my cycles for 28 days.
I know that Dr. Lee has another book "what your doctor may not tell you about pre-menopause". For women from age 30 to 50...
I am really interested to know more about the hormones.
Thank for your help!
Eva.

Most of the companies that sell these test include an explaination on what the results mean and then offer a doctor consultation if you have further questions for about 40.

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon