Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does PM affect your sleep?

Have anyone of you experienced any problems sleeping while on PM?

I have no problems falling asleep but I wake up in the middle of night, pretty tired still but have problems falling asleep again. Thinking if this could be due to PM. Not sure what to do next. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I go to sleep easily...wake about 2am-ish...and again about 4-30 ish... but in my case the cause is prostate!Big Grin

Hm, yeah, I always wake up to but usually go quick back to sleep. Now I am just awake. Will try to be patience.

I have exact same problem - falling aslep quickly and waking up in a middle of the night and then trying to fall alseep again. Sometimes I can go back to sleep and sometimes I can't and I end up being tired in the morning. I never thought it was due to PM though but now when I think about it I can see that . I should try and find more info about it. But I know what helps me - taking GABA for at least 2 weeks.

Hi Ginie, and thank you for answering. For me it feels like it has to do with it because it feels different and started a short while after I started with PM. I thought PM actually would work opposite but perhaps the body need more time to adjust to it?

You mentioned GABA, what does that do for you? Something worth trying?

Hi Raindrop, I use GABA to boost growth hormone production. It does many good things for me - improves my mood (herbs, incl. PM can make you crancky sometimes) and sleep, gives better results in NBE (I think). I know many people here are taking high doses of arginine or lysine to increase growth hormone production but I have read that it can be dangerous. Read about GABA, maybe you will want to try it.

I switch to PM this cycle from BO last cycle. I kept waking up 3-4 times a night, thinking I need to use the toilet but I wasn't. And I have very vivid dream too in this cycle. More or less remind me of my experience with hops many years back.

Perhaps herbs does that to our body?

Hi Ginie! Thanks, GABA sounds like it is something for me. Will read about it. Sounds interesting especially regarding sleeping. Do you have a programmepage?

Hi Chrystalelle! Yes, sleeping can be difficult. Sounds like the PM could affect us this way. It is too bad. I will look up GABA, maybe something for you too?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon