Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why only take PM certain days?

Hi Flat One,

In that routine, Bella's, you start PM on the first day after your period, so that is the first day you are not bleeding, and take PM for 15 days. AimingforD uses that routine, and reports a slightly lengthened cycle (30 days), but overall, good results.

There are three other routines in use on the forum:

GorgeousBlonde's schedule: start on the first day after your period. Stop on day 12, counting from the first day of your period, to trigger an ovulation. Start again after ovulation (day 18) and stop on day 25. GorgeousBlonde's first cycle on this schedule ran like clockwork.

Susan's (beachbumbythesea) schedule: start counting the days on the first day of your period. Take a low dose (1 capsule) from day 25 onward, and during period. Increase dose to 2 capsules after period, and to 3 capsules on day 9. Stop on day 12. Start 2 capsules on day 18, and go to 1 capsule on day 25 again. The first version of this schedule did not include the full stop on day 12, and resulted in two cycles of 36 days each.

Chiyomilk's schedule: start on the first day of your period, and stop on day 12.

The schedules are based on the evolution of estrogen levels during the cycle:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=67&pid=214#pid214

Thank you! Your post is so helpful.

(18-10-2011, 09:36 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi Flat One,

In that routine, Bella's, you start PM on the first day after your period, so that is the first day you are not bleeding, and take PM for 15 days. AimingforD uses that routine, and reports a slightly lengthened cycle (30 days), but overall, good results.

There are three other routines in use on the forum:

GorgeousBlonde's schedule: start on the first day after your period. Stop on day 12, counting from the first day of your period, to trigger an ovulation. Start again after ovulation (day 18) and stop on day 25. GorgeousBlonde's first cycle on this schedule ran like clockwork.

Susan's (beachbumbythesea) schedule: start counting the days on the first day of your period. Take a low dose (1 capsule) from day 25 onward, and during period. Increase dose to 2 capsules after period, and to 3 capsules on day 9. Stop on day 12. Start 2 capsules on day 18, and go to 1 capsule on day 25 again. The first version of this schedule did not include the full stop on day 12, and resulted in two cycles of 36 days each.

Chiyomilk's schedule: start on the first day of your period, and stop on day 12.

The schedules are based on the evolution of estrogen levels during the cycle:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=67&pid=214#pid214

(09-10-2011, 09:14 PM)Isabelle Wrote:  Hi raindrop,

The important thing is to stop on day 12 or 13 or 14. The stop triggers the ovulation, and the period begins exactly 14 days after ovulation. You can start again after ovulation, say on day 18, up to day 24. From days 25 to the last day of your period, I think you can still take a low dose, but GorgeousBlonde stops completely.

The only successful report so far is one cycle by GorgeousBlonde. Sorry, but that's all we have.
thank you Isabelle,
i;m not sure about the dosage during those days. Does she take 2 pills during the 12 ,18 to 25 ?

Hi Ccupgoal,

I'm not sure how much GB takes, but when I look at the evolution of estrogen levels during the cycle, I'd say

1 capsule days 25-5
2 capsules days 6-8
3 capsules days 9-11
0 capsules days 12-17
2 capsules days 18-24

Hi Isabella,

What a great idea you have over there. I will definitely try your method on your next cycle. I will adjust mine a little because the PM I am taking stated 2 capsules per day.

During menses: Day 1-5 = 1 Caps
After menses : Day 6-11 = 2 Caps
Day 12 = 1 Caps
Day 13-15 = Wait for ovulation pain to start and stop
After ovulationBig Grinay 16 = 1 Caps
Day 17-26 = 2 Caps
Day 27-28 = 1 Caps

I would love to hear some input from you on my cycling.

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon